The Tendon Grip Sock protects the horse’s legs against boot rubs, scratches, bacteria, fungus or dirt and also provides extra support for the tendon.
It can also be used to ice a spot that an ice boot can’t reach like a knee or a spot higher up.
Every eventing rider should have a roll of Tendon Grip in their show kit for those emergencies when you need to ice an awkward spot or manage a boot rub on cross country.
Ideal for horses that have sensitive hoof bulb and pastern while wearing overreach boots, the sock feels like a second skin and does not bother.
Very easy to use, you just need to cut the roll to the desired length and pull the sock over the hoof into place.
We recommend attaching the sock to the top of the boot and to the hoof with our Tesa Tape to make sure it stays in place.
The Tendon Grip Sock is re-usable as it is machine washable at 30° (no dryer).
- Second skin that provides more support
- Protects against boot rubs, bacteria, fungus and dirt
- Easy, safe and quick to use
- Cut product to the desired length
- Measurement: Black: 3m / White: 5m
DO YOU DELIVER TO PO BOXES?
- Yes, we ship to PO Boxes.
HOW WILL MY ORDER BE SHIPPED?
- We ship all orders with tracking via Australia Post.
- You receive tracking details via email when you order is shipped.
- Australian orders under $150 are charged flat rate shipping of $14.95.
- Australian orders over $150 include free shipping.
- International orders are shipped at a flat fee of $40 AUD charged at checkout. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER BE DELIVERED?
- We aim to ship all orders between 1-2 business days from payment confirmation.
- Please note that this time frame may vary due to circumstances beyond our control such as Australian Public Holidays or COVID restrictions.
- You will receive tracking details when you order is shipped.
- Orders shipped within Victoria are usually delivered between 2 - 5 working days. For all other states please allow between 3 - 7 working days for metropolitan areas and up to 10 working days for regional areas.
- Please refer to your individual tracking notification for further detail.
WHERE DO YOU SHIP FROM?
- All our stock (other than personalised brushes) is dispatched at our Melbourne warehouse.
- If the website says it's available, it's in Australia and ready to ship to you. We hate when you order something thinking that its local and then find it ships from overseas!
DO YOU ACCEPT EXCHANGES OR RETURNS?
- Yes, we offer hassle free exchanges and returns on orders (other than custom products) provided that you return it within 14 days after receiving your order, the product and packaging is in its original condition and it was not a customised or clearance/sale item.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept change of mind returns on customised products unless there is a manufacturing fault so please ensure you enter all details correctly and triple check spelling before placing your order. If you have any questions we are always happy to help prior to you placing your order.
- Returns must be accompanied by your original order details and contact details. Please do not send or e-mail us credit card numbers or other sensitive information. We will contact you directly if clarification is required.
- We do not refund shipping charges or return postage.
- Please contact us prior to any returns to ensure a smooth process.