Summer Horse Rugs & Horse Fly Masks
Summer Horse Rugs & Horse Fly Masks are essential products for avid horse riders in warmer months.
Summer Horse Rugs
When the weather warms up, so do your horses; that's why it's important to change up to a summer horse rug made from lighter-weight, breathable materials designed to guard your horse against the sun, allow for airflow, but still protect them from the elements. View our Mesh Horse Rugs and horse fly sheet range - The perfect addition to any Summer collection.
And if you're looking for ways to store those winter horse rugs, head to our blog for six handy tips.
And if your winter horse rugs need some care, read our Winter Rug Care Guide.
Fly Masks for Sensitive Horses
One of the most sensitive areas on the body of any animal is the face and head. All five senses (sight, sound, smell, taste and touch) are captured there, so it's essential that the fly mask you choose provides f soft and comfortable fit, doesn't hinder your horse's vision or hearing and has no sharp irritating edges.
Fly masks for horses come in a few critical categories with some nifty features to suit a horse's specific needs and preferences:
- Full Face Mask - great all-over-protection against flies, midges and the sun.
- Fly Mask with Ears - for horses prone to suffering midge bites.
- Fly Masks without Ears - for horses that cannot tolerate anything touching their ears.
- Muzzle Fringe Fly Masks - for horses that don't like nose covering or need protection from the flies and midges with added UV protection.
- Detachable Nose - perfect for horses who are sensitive to flies or midges around their muzzle and sensitive to the sun and need added UV protection.
Our Horse Fly Masks are made from various materials, including Lycra and Mesh Polyester featuring anti-rub bindings for a superior comfort fit.