Ripstop Premium Hybrid Cotton Mesh Combo | Active Equine
AVAILABILITY: In stock (9 items)
Hybrid mesh horse rug combos provide the best combination of a ripstop rug and breathable mesh all in one.
High quality 60% cotton across the top provides excellent UV protection while the mesh neck and lower rug allows for maximum breathability.
Designed for Australian conditions, this is a truly versatile hybrid mesh horse rug for your horse.
Active Equine Ripstop Hybrid Mesh HCombo features:
- Natural breathability across the back with high quality 60% cotton content.
- Breathable mesh inserts in neck and lower skirt of rug.
- Satin lined shoulders and neck to help prevent rubbing.
- Assists in protecting from annoying insects and bugs.
- Quality fittings and fastenings.
- Two slot rubber chest buckle for better adjustability.
- Traditional side gusset for maximum freedom of movement.
- Generous tail flap with velcro sandwich to attach a tail bag. (Matching tail bag can be purchased separately)
- Fleece padding on wither
- Over 90% UV protection across the back and neck
- Removable web leg straps
Your rug is packaged in a reusable zip bag for storage when not in use. Available in sizes from 5’0 to 6’9 to suit most horses and ponies. White with navy ripstop fabric and navy/light blue binding.
DO YOU DELIVER TO PO BOXES?
- Yes, we ship to PO Boxes.
HOW WILL MY ORDER BE SHIPPED?
- We ship all orders with tracking via Australia Post.
- You receive tracking details via email when you order is shipped.
- Australian orders under $150 are charged flat rate shipping of $14.95.
- Australian orders over $150 include free shipping.
- International orders are shipped at a flat fee of $40 AUD charged at checkout. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER BE DELIVERED?
- We aim to ship all orders between 1-2 business days from payment confirmation.
- Please note that this time frame may vary due to circumstances beyond our control such as Australian Public Holidays or COVID restrictions.
- You will receive tracking details when you order is shipped.
- Orders shipped within Victoria are usually delivered between 2 - 5 working days. For all other states please allow between 3 - 7 working days for metropolitan areas and up to 10 working days for regional areas.
- Please refer to your individual tracking notification for further detail.
WHERE DO YOU SHIP FROM?
- All our stock (other than personalised brushes) is dispatched at our Melbourne warehouse.
- If the website says its available, its in Australia and ready to ship to you. We hate when you order something thinking that its local and then find it ships from overseas!
DO YOU ACCEPT EXCHANGES OR RETURNS?
- Yes, we offer hassle free exchanges and returns on orders (other than custom products) provided that you return it within 14 days after receiving your order, the product and packaging is in its original condition and it was not a customised or clearance/sale item.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept change of mind returns on customised products unless there is a manufacturing fault so please ensure you enter all details correctly and triple check spelling before placing your order. If you have any questions we are always happy to help prior to you placing your order.
- Returns must be accompanied by your original order details and contact details. Please do not send or e-mail us credit card numbers or other sensitive information. We will contact you directly if clarification is required.
- We do not refund shipping charges or return postage.
- Please contact us prior to any returns to ensure a smooth process.