The ultimate show rug for your horse! Your horse will look and feel absolutely amazing in a Kentucky Velvet Show Rug. With their signature soft lining and plush velvet outer, these show rugs will turn heads!!
- Chic velvet outside
- Cube quilted for extra strength
- Artificial rabbit skin on the inside to avoid the rug from moving
- 160g fiberfill filling
- Washable at 30 degrees
The Kentucky Show Rug is our signature rug and extremely popular around the world. As Kentucky Stands for innovation, we developed a Show Rug with our famous velvet fabric. Because of the velvet style and the elegant artificial sheepskin on the collar, the velvet rug is a real eye-catcher!
Fabrics & materials
With the Show Rug Velvet you will for sure stand out in the stables. The rug has a 160g filling and is perfect during winter to use as a stable rug at home or at shows. The outside of the rug has a soft and chic velvet fabric and a sophisticated quilted layer. The cube quilted layer makes it a lot harder for horses to tear the rug. The inside of the rug has an artificial rabbit skin lining, that avoids rubbing marks. The artificial rabbit skin also creates tiny air pockets that create an isolated layer around your horse and keeps him extra warm.
Shape & size
Thanks to the artificial rabbit skin on the inside of the rug, the Show Rug Velvet stays in place after rolling or lying down. The rug can be fastened with two double front closures and two surcingles that are finished off with the signature Kentucky artificial leather patches.
The velvet rug is washable at 30 degrees and keeps its softness after washing. The bungee cord can easily be cleaned with a wet cloth, because of the plastic cover.
DO YOU DELIVER TO PO BOXES?
- Yes, we ship to PO Boxes.
HOW WILL MY ORDER BE SHIPPED?
- We ship all orders with tracking via Australia Post.
- You receive tracking details via email when you order is shipped.
- Australian orders under $150 are charged flat rate shipping of $14.95.
- Australian orders over $150 include free shipping.
- International orders are shipped at a flat fee of $40 AUD charged at checkout. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER BE DELIVERED?
- We aim to ship all orders between 1-2 business days from payment confirmation.
- Please note that this time frame may vary due to circumstances beyond our control such as Australian Public Holidays or COVID restrictions.
- You will receive tracking details when you order is shipped.
- Orders shipped within Victoria are usually delivered between 2 - 5 working days. For all other states please allow between 3 - 7 working days for metropolitan areas and up to 10 working days for regional areas.
- Please refer to your individual tracking notification for further detail.
WHERE DO YOU SHIP FROM?
- All our stock (other than personalised brushes) is dispatched at our Melbourne warehouse.
- If the website says it's available, it's in Australia and ready to ship to you. We hate when you order something thinking that its local and then find it ships from overseas!
DO YOU ACCEPT EXCHANGES OR RETURNS?
- Yes, we offer hassle free exchanges and returns on orders (other than custom products) provided that you return it within 14 days after receiving your order, the product and packaging is in its original condition and it was not a customised or clearance/sale item.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept change of mind returns on customised products unless there is a manufacturing fault so please ensure you enter all details correctly and triple check spelling before placing your order. If you have any questions we are always happy to help prior to you placing your order.
- Returns must be accompanied by your original order details and contact details. Please do not send or e-mail us credit card numbers or other sensitive information. We will contact you directly if clarification is required.
- We do not refund shipping charges or return postage.
- Please contact us prior to any returns to ensure a smooth process.