PEI Buster Stay-Dry SUPER LITE Horse Fly Rug
No need to worry about summer showers with the Stay-Dry Super Lite Fly Horse Rug…
The Stay-Dry Super Lite Fly Rug is perfect for Australian conditions as it combines contemporary styling with revolutionary super lightweight material.
The upper section is made from a 600D ripstop waterproof and breathable material providing protection from rain showers. The lower section is made from 100% lightweight nylon approx. 70% UV reflective which offers incredible strength, durability and superior comfort designed to protect against the flies and insects.
This rug is the ideal choice for those summer days when the weather can't quite make it's mind up, rain showers one minute and sunshine the next and is perfect for those in-between days. It will help keep your horse dry from the showers whilst helping to prevent heat build up when the sun comes out.The perfect addition to any horse's wardrobe. This technically advanced, unique fly rug is secured using quick-release chest clips and cross surcingles.
Showerproof Fly Rug: Key Features...
- Top line made from 600D waterproof and breathable material
- Lower part made from light and supple interlocking nylon
- Highly breathable fabric
- Long integrated neck cover offers more protection whilst grazing
- Double locking neck cover straps
- Neck cover lined with anti-static antibacterial breathable polyester lining over mane
- Double lined over wither and shoulder with anti-static antibacterial polyester lining
- Anti-Static treated
- Shaped, designed and contoured over the wither and rump areas
- Extra high elasticated shoulder gusset (British design registration 4 010 772)
- Quick release chest clips
- Cross surcingles
- Supersize tail flap - double thickness
- Stainless steel hardware
- PVC coated tail strap
- Machine washable (30°), dry naturally