Save when you bundle our best selling Primo rug with our compatible horse rug liners.
If you haven't experienced the convenience and flexibility of liner rugs you have been missing out!
- 100g Detach-a-neck Turnout Rug
- Choice of 100g or 200g liner
Our versatile horse rug liners are a highly versatile turnout rug that can be used from the first signs of cold weather in Autumn, through winter's crisp nights all the way through to the first warm days of Spring.
Primo rug achieve this with :
- an incredibly versatile 100g in weight.
- a detachable neck that can be removed when the days are warm but the nights are cold.
- a liner compatible that can take your rug from its 100g base to whatever warmth you need!
The Primo Turnout Rug features a detachable neck and cross surcingles help to stabilise the rug. Great for horses that love to roll.
Other features of this rug include:
- Available in a great range of sizes from 5'0 to 6'9 rugs.
- Liner compatible.
- Durable 1200D outer shell.
- 100g fill.
- Option of both leg straps or fillet string (both provided)
- Adjustable twin chest straps.
- Fittings for liner attachments on neck (can be used with or without liners).
- Fleece lined wither.
- Easy to see reflective tape on side and rear of rug.
- Generous tail flap.
- Shoulder gusset for increased shoulder movement.
Your Primo Turnout Rug comes in a handy zip bag that can be re-used. Perfect for storing your rug when not in use.
If your horse is borderline to a larger size, or you are considering using 2 liners we suggest going up a size.
Looking for a little extra warmth to get your horse through the winter, try the the 100g liner. Perfect for most clipped or unclipped horses during winter and we mainly recommend its use with a 0g or 100g top rug like our Primo Turnout Rug.
For those requiring a little more warmth than that, we recommend the 200g liner.
For those horses that really feel the cold weather, you can layer both the 100g and 200g liner to create an ultra warm 300g liner!
Our liner rug features include:
- Smooth nylon lining that's soft against your horses coat.
- Quality quilted fill that's warm and toasty.
- Twin velcro chest closures.
- Velcro tabs near wither to attach to liner compatible rugs.
- Fleece wither padding.
- Rear clips for attachment to top rugs.
- Machine washable on a cold cycle. Line dry in shade.
While these liners are compatible with our Primo Turnout Rug, they can be used with many other brands given their flat front closures, velcro tabs near the wither and leg strap attachment clips.
DO YOU DELIVER TO PO BOXES?
- Yes, we ship to PO Boxes.
HOW WILL MY ORDER BE SHIPPED?
- We ship all orders with tracking via Australia Post.
- You receive tracking details via email when you order is shipped.
- Australian orders under $150 are charged flat rate shipping of $14.95.
- Australian orders over $150 include free shipping.
- International orders are shipped at a flat fee of $40 AUD charged at checkout. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER BE DELIVERED?
- We aim to ship all orders between 1-2 business days from payment confirmation.
- Please note that this time frame may vary due to circumstances beyond our control such as Australian Public Holidays or COVID restrictions.
- You will receive tracking details when you order is shipped.
- Orders shipped within Victoria are usually delivered between 2 - 5 working days. For all other states please allow between 3 - 7 working days for metropolitan areas and up to 10 working days for regional areas.
- Please refer to your individual tracking notification for further detail.
WHERE DO YOU SHIP FROM?
- All our stock (other than personalised brushes) is dispatched at our Melbourne warehouse.
- If the website says it's available, it's in Australia and ready to ship to you. We hate when you order something thinking that its local and then find it ships from overseas!
DO YOU ACCEPT EXCHANGES OR RETURNS?
- Yes, we offer hassle free exchanges and returns on orders (other than custom products) provided that you return it within 14 days after receiving your order, the product and packaging is in its original condition and it was not a customised or clearance/sale item.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept change of mind returns on customised products unless there is a manufacturing fault so please ensure you enter all details correctly and triple check spelling before placing your order. If you have any questions we are always happy to help prior to you placing your order.
- Returns must be accompanied by your original order details and contact details. Please do not send or e-mail us credit card numbers or other sensitive information. We will contact you directly if clarification is required.
- We do not refund shipping charges or return postage.
- Please contact us prior to any returns to ensure a smooth process.