Primo Detach A Neck Turnout Rugs were created as a versatile and practical turnout rug to take your horse right through from the first cold snap in Autumn to the crisp nights and beautiful days of Spring each year!
To do this, the Primo rug is:
- An incredibly versatile 100g in weight.
- Includes a detachable neck that can be removed when the days are warm but the nights are cold.
- Is liner compatible so that you can take your rug from its 100g base to whatever warmth you need!
- With our 100g and 200g liner rugs you can create any combination of warmth right up to 400g!
The Primo Turnout Rug includes a detachable neck that's both easy to put on and take off!
Cross surcingles help to stabilise the rug no matter if your horse loves to roll and roll!
Other features of this rug include:
- Liner compatible.
- Durable 1200D outer shell.
- 100g fill.
- Option of both leg straps or fillet string (both provided)
- Adjustable twin chest straps.
- Fittings for liner attachments on neck (can be used with or without liners).
- Fleece lined wither.
- Easy to see reflective tape on side and rear of rug.
- Generous tail flap.
- Shoulder gusset for increased shoulder movement.
Your Primo Turnout Rug comes in a handy zip bag that can be re-used. Perfect for storing your rug when not in use.
Available in a great range of sizes for horses and ponies wearing 5'0 to 6'9 rugs.
These are a standard fit. If you are borderline to the larger size or planning to use 2 liners we suggest going up a size.
DO YOU DELIVER TO PO BOXES?
- Yes, we ship to PO Boxes.
HOW WILL MY ORDER BE SHIPPED?
- We ship all orders with tracking via Australia Post.
- You receive tracking details via email when you order is shipped.
- Australian orders under $150 are charged flat rate shipping of $14.95.
- Australian orders over $150 include free shipping.
- International orders are shipped at a flat fee of $40 AUD charged at checkout. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER BE DELIVERED?
- We aim to ship all orders between 1-2 business days from payment confirmation.
- Please note that this time frame may vary due to circumstances beyond our control such as Australian Public Holidays or COVID restrictions.
- You will receive tracking details when you order is shipped.
- Orders shipped within Victoria are usually delivered between 2 - 5 working days. For all other states please allow between 3 - 7 working days for metropolitan areas and up to 10 working days for regional areas.
- Please refer to your individual tracking notification for further detail.
WHERE DO YOU SHIP FROM?
- All our stock (other than personalised brushes) is dispatched at our Melbourne warehouse.
- If the website says it's available, it's in Australia and ready to ship to you. We hate when you order something thinking that its local and then find it ships from overseas!
DO YOU ACCEPT EXCHANGES OR RETURNS?
- Yes, we offer hassle free exchanges and returns on orders (other than custom products) provided that you return it within 14 days after receiving your order, the product and packaging is in its original condition and it was not a customised or clearance/sale item.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept change of mind returns on customised products unless there is a manufacturing fault so please ensure you enter all details correctly and triple check spelling before placing your order. If you have any questions we are always happy to help prior to you placing your order.
- Returns must be accompanied by your original order details and contact details. Please do not send or e-mail us credit card numbers or other sensitive information. We will contact you directly if clarification is required.
- We do not refund shipping charges or return postage.
- Please contact us prior to any returns to ensure a smooth process.