PEI Carbon Tech Air Cooled Eventing Horse Boots (front, black)
Carbon Tech Air Cooled Eventing Boots are the most protective horse boot in our 'Air Cooled' range.The outer is made wholly from a carbon tech microfiber leather, providing superior strength and durability. These eventing boots offer truly outstanding protection for horse's legs whilst on the cross country course.
How do Air Cooled Eventing Boots work?As the horse gallops air passes through the front vents, circulates and exits out of the side vents. This process allows a constant stream of cold air to pass through over the tendons, keeping them cool.
Carbon Tech Microfiber leather is stronger than real leather, stretches and moulds to the horse's leg and retains its original shape. It has the advantage of being lighter but offering greater protection and the good news is that it is fully machine washable and has excellent durability.
Front Eventing Boots:
Hind Eventing Boots:Our high-cut design provides maximum coverage and protection from knocks and scrapes. A strike guard runs along the front of the boot protecting the leg from impact with fences. 8 air vents allow a constant stream of air to pass through the boots whilst the horse is in action.
Your Carbon Tech Air Cooled Eventing Boots has been carefully hand packaged in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag to keep your tack room tidy when not in use and easy for carrying.
- Technically advanced two layer fabric system developed to protect, cool and provide comfort
- Carbon Tech microfiber leather outer
- Lightweight EVA lining
- 6 air vents in front boot
- 8 air vents in hind boot
- Cools tendons
- Shaped to contour the leg
- Will not impede the natural action of a horse galloping or jumping
- Light and flexible
- Will not retain water
- Maximum protection
- Secure fit
- P.E. polycarbonate strike guard in front boot
- P.E. polycarbonate strike guard in hind boot
- Both strike guards come with a lifetime guarantee
- Front Boot - 218g, Hind Boot - 268g
- Sold in pairs
- The Carbon Tech Air Cooled Eventing Boots comes inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag
First remove hair & dried sweat with brush. Then ensure all fastenings are closed and machine wash at 30º using non-bio liquid. We recommend washing inside our 'Horse Boots Wash Bag'. Dry naturally away from direct heat sources
Patented Air-Cooling technology patent numbers GB2407777 and GB2394666
Why not pair your boots with one of our super smart and competition worthy Saddle Pads?