Eventing Horse Boots Air-Tech Front (anti-slip) | Kentucky Horsewear
This extremely strong and shock absorbing Air Tech Eventing Boot offers the best protection and comfort for your horse during the cross-country.
The Air Tech Eventing Boot is made out of 5 layers.
- On the inside there is a very breathable knitted lining which ensures a soft feeling against the skin and therefore prevents rubs. This lining also prevents the boot from slipping or turning.
- The second layer is made out of 5mm thick EVA foam. This material is extremely light, shock absorbing and offers a lot of stability to the boot as well as your horse’s leg. This EVA foam is perforated with ventilation holes to allow the heat to escape so the legs don’t overheat.
- The third layer is a 2mm thick TPU hard shell that stops the largest impact and prevents penetration from horseshoes or studs.
- On the front of the hind leg we added another layer of 5mm thick EVA foam to provide extra protection when touching a jump.
- The outer layer is made out of perforated artificial leather. The tiny ventilation holes prevent the leg from overheating. The material doesn’t absorb water which allows the Air Tech Eventing Boots to maintain their light weight. Therefore, they can enhance the performance and contribute to the comfort of the horse during these long, hard cross-country courses.
On the side of the fetlock we added a seam to ensure a perfect fit and so the Air Tech Eventing Boots don’t slide off and don’t turn.
The boots feature an extremely strong Velcro fastening.
Quick tip: put some tape around the fastening of the boots to extend their durability.
The Air Tech Eventing Boots are machine washable at 30° (no dryer). Close the Velcro fastening before washing or put in a washing bag.
Our Air Tech technology was perfected during the 3 year-long development process and was tested under the hardest conditions. This technology enables extreme breathability which prevents your horse’s legs from overheating during the hard work.
- Extremely breathable to avoid overheating
- Knitted lining for comfort
- Shock-absorbing and breathable EVA foam
- TPU hard shell protects against large impact
- Breathable perforated artificial leather on the outside
- Doesn't absorb water
- Perfect fit, doesn't slide off or turn
- Strong Velcro fastening
- Medium: 25 cm tall front - 31 cm tall hind - 28 cm circumference
- Full: 27 cm tall front- 33 cm tall hind - 29 cm circumference
Get complete protection with the Air-Tech Overreach Boots from Kentucky Horsewear.
Eventing Riders will find these boots work perfectly with the Eventing Boots Air Tech from Kentucky Horsewear for all round protection of the legs.
Our breathable products let the air pass through the fabrics they use in order for the horse not to be overheated by its equipment and protections.
For some of our products, we used our best technology to ensure lightweight. This effort is done regarding horses’ comfort and performance.
Proteck Impact Gel
The Proteck Impact Gel is a light and clever material that locks on impact and then disperses the blow returning to its former pliable self immediately.