These extremely strong and shock absorbing Air Tech Eventing Boots offer the best protection and comfort for your horse during the cross-country.
The Air Tech Eventing Boot is made out of 5 layers.
- On the inside there is a very breathable knitted lining which ensures a soft feeling against the skin and therefore prevents rubs. This lining also prevents the boot from slipping or turning.
- The second layer is made out of 5mm thick EVA foam. This material is extremely light, shock absorbing and offers a lot of stability to the boot as well as your horse’s leg. This EVA foam is perforated with ventilation holes to allow the heat to escape so the legs don’t overheat.
- The third layer is a 2mm thick TPU hard shell that stops the largest impact and prevents penetration from horseshoes or studs.
- On the front of the hind leg we added another layer of 5mm thick EVA foam to provide extra protection when touching a jump.
- The outer layer is made out of perforated artificial leather. The tiny ventilation holes prevent the leg from overheating. The material doesn’t absorb water which allows the Air Tech Eventing Boots to maintain their light weight. Therefore, they can enhance the performance and contribute to the comfort of the horse during these long, hard cross-country courses.
On the side of the fetlock we added a seam to ensure a perfect fit and so the Air Tech Eventing Boots don’t slide off and don’t turn.
The boots feature an extremely strong Velcro fastening.
Quick tip: put some tape around the fastening of the boots to extend their durability.
The Air Tech Eventing Boots are machine washable at 30° (no dryer). Close the Velcro fastening before washing or put in a washing bag.
Our Air Tech technology was perfected during the 3 year-long development process and was tested under the hardest conditions. This technology enables extreme breathability which prevents your horse’s legs from overheating during the hard work.
- Extremely breathable to avoid overheating
- Knitted lining for comfort
- Shock-absorbing and breathable EVA foam
- TPU hard shell protects against large impact
- Breathable perforated artificial leather on the outside
- Doesn't absorb water
- Perfect fit, doesn't slide off or turn
- Strong Velcro fastening
- Medium: 25 cm tall front - 31 cm tall hind - 28 cm circumference
- Full: 27 cm tall front- 33 cm tall hind - 29 cm circumference
Get complete protection with the Air-Tech Overreach Boots from Kentucky Horsewear.
Eventing Riders will find these boots work perfectly with the Eventing Boots Air Tech from Kentucky Horsewear for all round protection of the legs.
Our breathable products let the air pass through the fabrics they use in order for the horse not to be overheated by its equipment and protections.
For some of our products, we used our best technology to ensure lightweight. This effort is done regarding horses’ comfort and performance.
Proteck Impact Gel
The Proteck Impact Gel is a light and clever material that locks on impact and then disperses the blow returning to its former pliable self immediately.
DO YOU DELIVER TO PO BOXES?
- Yes, we ship to PO Boxes.
HOW WILL MY ORDER BE SHIPPED?
- We ship all orders with tracking via Australia Post.
- You receive tracking details via email when you order is shipped.
- Australian orders under $150 are charged flat rate shipping of $14.95.
- Australian orders over $150 include free shipping.
- International orders are shipped at a flat fee of $40 AUD charged at checkout. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER BE DELIVERED?
- We aim to ship all orders between 1-2 business days from payment confirmation.
- Please note that this time frame may vary due to circumstances beyond our control such as Australian Public Holidays or COVID restrictions.
- You will receive tracking details when you order is shipped.
- Orders shipped within Victoria are usually delivered between 2 - 5 working days. For all other states please allow between 3 - 7 working days for metropolitan areas and up to 10 working days for regional areas.
- Please refer to your individual tracking notification for further detail.
WHERE DO YOU SHIP FROM?
- All our stock (other than personalised brushes) is dispatched at our Melbourne warehouse.
- If the website says it's available, it's in Australia and ready to ship to you. We hate when you order something thinking that its local and then find it ships from overseas!
DO YOU ACCEPT EXCHANGES OR RETURNS?
- Yes, we offer hassle free exchanges and returns on orders (other than custom products) provided that you return it within 14 days after receiving your order, the product and packaging is in its original condition and it was not a customised or clearance/sale item.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept change of mind returns on customised products unless there is a manufacturing fault so please ensure you enter all details correctly and triple check spelling before placing your order. If you have any questions we are always happy to help prior to you placing your order.
- Returns must be accompanied by your original order details and contact details. Please do not send or e-mail us credit card numbers or other sensitive information. We will contact you directly if clarification is required.
- We do not refund shipping charges or return postage.
- Please contact us prior to any returns to ensure a smooth process.