Sheepskin Leather Overreach Boots for Horses provide excellent shock absorption and maximum protection.
These Air Tech Overreach Boots for Horses are very strong, flexible and comfortable and do not turn or invert thanks to a little ball inside the overreach boot.
The shock absorbing gel absorbs the impact caused by overreaching.
The outside fabric is made of perforated artificial leather which make them a perfect match for our Eventing Boots Air Tech.
This material does not absorb water; therefore, the boots maintain their lightweight feel at all times.
Easy fit and easy care, the Overreach Boots Air Tech are machine washable at 30° (no dryer).
- Excellent shock absorption and maximum protection from overreaching
- Shock absorbing gel
- Flexible and comfortable
- Shaped for perfect fit, safety and stability
- Close contact for greater protection and comfort
- Does not absorb water
- Easy fit, easy care and “do-not-turn ball”
- Perfect for all disciplines
Complete the look with the Turnout Boots 'Air' from Kentucky Horsewear.
Eventing Riders will find these boots work perfectly with the Eventing Boots Air Tech from Kentucky Horsewear for all round protection of the legs.
Our breathable products let the air pass through the fabrics they use in order for the horse not to be overheated by its equipment and protections.
For some of our products, we used our best technology to ensure lightweight. This effort is done regarding horses’ comfort and performance.
Proteck Impact Gel
The Proteck Impact Gel is a light and clever material that locks on impact and then disperses the blow returning to its former pliable self immediately.
DO YOU DELIVER TO PO BOXES?
- Yes, we ship to PO Boxes.
HOW WILL MY ORDER BE SHIPPED?
- We ship all orders with tracking via Australia Post.
- You receive tracking details via email when you order is shipped.
- Australian orders under $150 are charged flat rate shipping of $14.95.
- Australian orders over $150 include free shipping.
- International orders are shipped at a flat fee of $40 AUD charged at checkout. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER BE DELIVERED?
- We aim to ship all orders between 1-2 business days from payment confirmation.
- Please note that this time frame may vary due to circumstances beyond our control such as Australian Public Holidays or COVID restrictions.
- You will receive tracking details when you order is shipped.
- Orders shipped within Victoria are usually delivered between 2 - 5 working days. For all other states please allow between 3 - 7 working days for metropolitan areas and up to 10 working days for regional areas.
- Please refer to your individual tracking notification for further detail.
WHERE DO YOU SHIP FROM?
- All our stock (other than personalised brushes) is dispatched at our Melbourne warehouse.
- If the website says it's available, it's in Australia and ready to ship to you. We hate when you order something thinking that its local and then find it ships from overseas!
DO YOU ACCEPT EXCHANGES OR RETURNS?
- Yes, we offer hassle free exchanges and returns on orders (other than custom products) provided that you return it within 14 days after receiving your order, the product and packaging is in its original condition and it was not a customised or clearance/sale item.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept change of mind returns on customised products unless there is a manufacturing fault so please ensure you enter all details correctly and triple check spelling before placing your order. If you have any questions we are always happy to help prior to you placing your order.
- Returns must be accompanied by your original order details and contact details. Please do not send or e-mail us credit card numbers or other sensitive information. We will contact you directly if clarification is required.
- We do not refund shipping charges or return postage.
- Please contact us prior to any returns to ensure a smooth process.