Horse Eventing Boots Air-Tech Hind (anti-slip)| Kentucky Horsewear
AVAILABILITY: In stock (2 items)
These shock absorbing Air Tech Horse Eventing Boots are very strong and provide the best protection and comfort for your horse during cross-country events.
Kentucky Horsewear's Air Tech Eventing Boots are made from 5 layers.
- The inside contains a breathable knitted lining that is soft against the skin, minimises rubbing and prevents the boot from slipping or turning.
- 5mm thick perforated EVA foam forms the second layer, is extremely light, shock absorbent, ventilated and provides added stability for your horse’s leg.
- A 2mm thick TPU hard shell forms the third layer, minimising impact and preventing penetration from horseshoes or studs.
- Another layer of 5mm thick EVA foam forms the fourth layer on the front of the hind leg providing extra protection when touching a jump.
- The outer layer is made out of perforated artificial leather. The tiny ventilation holes prevent the leg from overheating. The material doesn’t absorb water which allows the Air Tech Eventing Boots to maintain their light weight. Therefore, they can enhance the performance and contribute to the comfort of the horse during these long, hard cross-country courses.
Added seams on the side of the fetlock and extremely strong velcro fastenings ensure a snug fit minimising sliding and turning.
The Air Tech Eventing Boots are machine washable at 30° (machine drying not recommended).
Our Air Tech technology was perfected over a 3 year development process and was tested under the hardest conditions to ensure the perfect fit and minimise overheating.
- Knitted lining for comfort
- Shock-absorbing and breathable EVA foam
- TPU hard shell protects against large impact
- Breathable perforated artificial leather on the outside
- Lightweight and doesn't absorb water
- Perfect fit, doesn't slide off or turn
- Velcro fastening
- Medium: 25 cm tall front - 31 cm tall hind - 28 cm circumference
- Full: 27 cm tall front- 33 cm tall hind - 29 cm circumference
Get complete protection with the Air-Tech Overreach Boots from Kentucky Horsewear.
Eventing Riders will find these boots work perfectly with the Eventing Boots Air Tech from Kentucky Horsewear for all round protection of the legs.
Proteck Impact Gel
Proteck Impact Gel is a light and clever material that locks on impact and then disperses the blow returning to its former pliable self immediately.
DO YOU DELIVER TO PO BOXES?
- Yes, we ship to PO Boxes.
HOW WILL MY ORDER BE SHIPPED?
- We ship all orders with tracking via Australia Post.
- You receive tracking details via email when you order is shipped.
- Australian orders under $150 are charged flat rate shipping of $14.95.
- Australian orders over $150 include free shipping.
- International orders are shipped at a flat fee of $40 AUD charged at checkout. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER BE DELIVERED?
- We aim to ship all orders between 1-2 business days from payment confirmation.
- Please note that this time frame may vary due to circumstances beyond our control such as Australian Public Holidays or COVID restrictions.
- You will receive tracking details when you order is shipped.
- Orders shipped within Victoria are usually delivered between 2 - 5 working days. For all other states please allow between 3 - 7 working days for metropolitan areas and up to 10 working days for regional areas.
- Please refer to your individual tracking notification for further detail.
WHERE DO YOU SHIP FROM?
- All our stock (other than personalised brushes) is dispatched at our Melbourne warehouse.
- If the website says its available, its in Australia and ready to ship to you. We hate when you order something thinking that its local and then find it ships from overseas!
DO YOU ACCEPT EXCHANGES OR RETURNS?
- Yes, we offer hassle free exchanges and returns on orders (other than custom products) provided that you return it within 14 days after receiving your order, the product and packaging is in its original condition and it was not a customised or clearance/sale item.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept change of mind returns on customised products unless there is a manufacturing fault so please ensure you enter all details correctly and triple check spelling before placing your order. If you have any questions we are always happy to help prior to you placing your order.
- Returns must be accompanied by your original order details and contact details. Please do not send or e-mail us credit card numbers or other sensitive information. We will contact you directly if clarification is required.
- We do not refund shipping charges or return postage.
- Please contact us prior to any returns to ensure a smooth process.