Horse Rug Liners are a great way to increase the warmth of your horses rug without the cost or hassle of two individual rugs.
Less leg straps to do up means less time changing rugs and more time for you to spend doing what you love with your horse!
The 200g liner is the perfect addition for clipped horses and cold climates like Tasmania and Victoria!
Our liner rug features include:
- 200g of quilted fill that's warm and toasty.
- Shine-enhancing nylon lining that's soft against your horses coat.
- Easy to attach and remove.
- Twin velcro chest closures.
- Velcro tabs near wither to attach to liner compatible rugs.
- Fleece wither padding.
- Rear clips for attachment to top rugs.
- Machine washable on a cold cycle. Line dry in shade.
While these liners are compatible with our Primo Turnout Rug, they can be used with many other brands given their flat front closures, velcro tabs near the wither and leg strap attachment clips.
If you are looking for a little less weight we recommend the 100g liner.
If your horse really feels the cold you can layer both the 100g and 200g liner to create an ultra warm 300g liner!
They make a great addition to any horses wardrobe for their ease of use, great fit and satin lining.
Liner rugs are easy to wash in a washing machine and we find that having two liners does away with the need for cotton rugs in winter as the liners can
Navy with Grey binding.
Also available as a 100g liner rug.
Our 100g liner rugs are Navy with Navy binding so that you can easily tell the difference between liner weights when they're packed away!
Sizes: 5'0 to 6'9.
Fit: Our liner rugs are specifically designed to be a snug fit.
This is to make sure that your liner does not hang below or out the back of the top rug which is the number one cause of wet horses. When under rugs hang out from the top rug they get wet in the rain and very quickly suck that water in and underneath your horses rug making them wet! The same goes for cotton rugs that are too large.
The model is a reasonably solidly built 16.3hh horse and is wearing a 6'6 size rug and liner.
DO YOU DELIVER TO PO BOXES?
- Yes, we ship to PO Boxes.
HOW WILL MY ORDER BE SHIPPED?
- We ship all orders with tracking via Australia Post.
- You receive tracking details via email when you order is shipped.
- Australian orders under $150 are charged flat rate shipping of $14.95.
- Australian orders over $150 include free shipping.
- International orders are shipped at a flat fee of $40 AUD charged at checkout. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER BE DELIVERED?
- We aim to ship all orders between 1-2 business days from payment confirmation.
- Please note that this time frame may vary due to circumstances beyond our control such as Australian Public Holidays or COVID restrictions.
- You will receive tracking details when you order is shipped.
- Orders shipped within Victoria are usually delivered between 2 - 5 working days. For all other states please allow between 3 - 7 working days for metropolitan areas and up to 10 working days for regional areas.
- Please refer to your individual tracking notification for further detail.
WHERE DO YOU SHIP FROM?
- All our stock (other than personalised brushes) is dispatched at our Melbourne warehouse.
- If the website says it's available, it's in Australia and ready to ship to you. We hate when you order something thinking that its local and then find it ships from overseas!
DO YOU ACCEPT EXCHANGES OR RETURNS?
- Yes, we offer hassle free exchanges and returns on orders (other than custom products) provided that you return it within 14 days after receiving your order, the product and packaging is in its original condition and it was not a customised or clearance/sale item.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept change of mind returns on customised products unless there is a manufacturing fault so please ensure you enter all details correctly and triple check spelling before placing your order. If you have any questions we are always happy to help prior to you placing your order.
- Returns must be accompanied by your original order details and contact details. Please do not send or e-mail us credit card numbers or other sensitive information. We will contact you directly if clarification is required.
- We do not refund shipping charges or return postage.
- Please contact us prior to any returns to ensure a smooth process.