PEI Combo Stay Dry Mesh Horse Air Rug (waterproof)
A summer rug for Australian horses - Contemporary, showerproof fly horse rug with a waterproof top line.
The Buster Stay-Dry Mesh Air Fly Horse Rug combines waterproof and mesh materials. The upper section is made from a 600D ripstop waterproof polyester which provides protection from those unpredictable rain showers.
The lower section is made from a lightweight and breathable sports mesh offering durability, comfort & air flow.
A longer cut, integrated neck cover ensures your horse gets maximum coverage even when grazing and is secured with double locking Velcro straps.
Antibacterial and anti-static polyester linings over the mane and shoulder help to prevent rubbing and are comfortable against your horse’s skin.
Complete with cross over surcingles this innovative and breathable fly rug is perfect for keeping insects away on days where the weather may be unpredictable. Queensland horses are particularly suited to this fly rug.
Lower mesh section of this rug offers approx. 70% UV reflection.
Lightweight Fly Horse Rug – Key Features:
- Top line made from 600D waterproof and breathable polyester
- Lower part made from lightweight sports mesh
- Breathable fabrics
- Long integrated neck cover offers more protection whilst grazing
- Double locking neck cover straps
- Neck cover lined with anti-static, antibacterial and breathable polyester lining over mane
- Anti-Static treated
- Double lined over wither and shoulder with anti-static, antibacterial polyester lining
- Shaped, designed and contoured over the wither and rump areas
- Quick release chest clips
- Supersize tail flap - double thickness
- Stainless steel hardware
- PVC coated tail strap
- Machine washable (30°), dry naturally