Carbon Tech Air Cooled Eventing Boots are the most protective horse boot in our 'Air Cooled' range.The outer is made wholly from a carbon tech microfiber leather, providing superior strength and durability. These eventing boots offer truly outstanding protection for horse's legs whilst on the cross country course.
How do Air Cooled Eventing Boots work?As the horse gallops air passes through the front vents, circulates and exits out of the side vents. This process allows a constant stream of cold air to pass through over the tendons, keeping them cool.
Carbon Tech Microfiber leather is stronger than real leather, stretches and moulds to the horse's leg and retains its original shape. It has the advantage of being lighter but offering greater protection and the good news is that it is fully machine washable and has excellent durability.
Front Eventing Boots:
Hind Eventing Boots:Our high-cut design provides maximum coverage and protection from knocks and scrapes. A strike guard runs along the front of the boot protecting the leg from impact with fences. 8 air vents allow a constant stream of air to pass through the boots whilst the horse is in action.
Your Carbon Tech Air Cooled Eventing Boots has been carefully hand packaged in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag to keep your tack room tidy when not in use and easy for carrying.
- Technically advanced two layer fabric system developed to protect, cool and provide comfort
- Carbon Tech microfiber leather outer
- Lightweight EVA lining
- 6 air vents in front boot
- 8 air vents in hind boot
- Cools tendons
- Shaped to contour the leg
- Will not impede the natural action of a horse galloping or jumping
- Light and flexible
- Will not retain water
- Maximum protection
- Secure fit
- P.E. polycarbonate strike guard in front boot
- P.E. polycarbonate strike guard in hind boot
- Both strike guards come with a lifetime guarantee
- Front Boot - 218g, Hind Boot - 268g
- Sold in pairs
- The Carbon Tech Air Cooled Eventing Boots comes inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag
First remove hair & dried sweat with brush. Then ensure all fastenings are closed and machine wash at 30º using non-bio liquid. We recommend washing inside our 'Horse Boots Wash Bag'. Dry naturally away from direct heat sources
Patented Air-Cooling technology patent numbers GB2407777 and GB2394666
Why not pair your boots with one of our super smart and competition worthy Saddle Pads?
DO YOU DELIVER TO PO BOXES?
- Yes, we ship to PO Boxes.
HOW WILL MY ORDER BE SHIPPED?
- We ship all orders with tracking via Australia Post.
- You receive tracking details via email when you order is shipped.
- Australian orders under $150 are charged flat rate shipping of $14.95.
- Australian orders over $150 include free shipping.
- International orders are shipped at a flat fee of $40 AUD charged at checkout. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER BE DELIVERED?
- We aim to ship all orders between 1-2 business days from payment confirmation.
- Please note that this time frame may vary due to circumstances beyond our control such as Australian Public Holidays or COVID restrictions.
- You will receive tracking details when you order is shipped.
- Orders shipped within Victoria are usually delivered between 2 - 5 working days. For all other states please allow between 3 - 7 working days for metropolitan areas and up to 10 working days for regional areas.
- Please refer to your individual tracking notification for further detail.
WHERE DO YOU SHIP FROM?
- All our stock (other than personalised brushes) is dispatched at our Melbourne warehouse.
- If the website says it's available, it's in Australia and ready to ship to you. We hate when you order something thinking that its local and then find it ships from overseas!
DO YOU ACCEPT EXCHANGES OR RETURNS?
- Yes, we offer hassle free exchanges and returns on orders (other than custom products) provided that you return it within 14 days after receiving your order, the product and packaging is in its original condition and it was not a customised or clearance/sale item.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept change of mind returns on customised products unless there is a manufacturing fault so please ensure you enter all details correctly and triple check spelling before placing your order. If you have any questions we are always happy to help prior to you placing your order.
- Returns must be accompanied by your original order details and contact details. Please do not send or e-mail us credit card numbers or other sensitive information. We will contact you directly if clarification is required.
- We do not refund shipping charges or return postage.
- Please contact us prior to any returns to ensure a smooth process.