Active Equine first began in 1996 out of an idea to share our love of horses and growing experience as competitive riders. We saw the potential of the then emerging internet as a means to creating a one-stop online saddlery that took pride in sharing experience and knowledge with other riders as well as stocking quality equine equipment. In this article we will briefly discuss what you can expect when visiting Active Equine.
Shopping with Active Equine is more than just an exchange of money for goods. Every product in our extensive range comes with years of in-stable expertise and knowledge that we believe should be the foundation of every purchase. Why? Because taking excellent care of your horse is crucial to making horse owning simple and enjoyable, no matter your equine discipline.
What key product categories does Active Equine stock?
When you visit our online saddlery you’ll see our product range falls into 7 categories, Horse Rugs & Accessories, Horse Bridles & Bridleware, Saddle Pads, Horse Boots & Bandages, Stable Accessories, Grooming Products & Therapy Products.
Below we’ll explore our more popular horse riding equipment categories, the types of products we cover, brands and the kind of advice we share relating to these products.
- In our blog section you can reference important bridle information including how to fit a bridle correctly
- Read more about how to select the right saddle pad and care for it by following this link
- We carry the finest boots from Kentucky Horsewear and PEI
So you’ve reviewed our product range and are considering purchasing horse gear online from us. What can you expect? Below are answers to some of the more common questions we get asked.
How can I pay for my order?
- We accept payment for Horse Gear through Afterpay, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, Google Pay and Shop Pay
How will my order be shipped?
- All products are posted as regular parcels between 1-3 business days from payment confirmation. Tracking details are sent to each customer once an order is posted. All Australian orders under $150 are charged flat rate shipping of $12.95. Australian orders over $150 are shipped for free
When can I expect my order?
- Orders within Victoria usually arrive within 2 - 5 working days, whilst orders in all other states take between 3 - 7 working days (for metropolitan areas) and up to 10 working days (for regional areas)
More details related to shipping can be found here.
What if my order is lost or damaged?
- Please contact us via e-mail right away and include your order and contact details as well as photos (if relevant). A customer service team member will follow this up immediately and contact you with further information
What about exchanges or returns?
- Yes, we offer hassle-free exchanges and returns on orders (other than custom products or clearance/sale items) provided you return it within 14 days after receiving your order, the product and packaging are in their original condition, and you include your original order details and contact details
- Refund turnaround times will depend on the payment method you originally used (e.g PayPal or Credit Card), and may take up to 3 days for the funds to appear in your account
More details on refunds and returns can be found here.
Canter on over to Active Equine today
For 27 years, Active Equine has been a leading Australian online saddlery. Our team of experienced and dedicated equestrian enthusiasts carefully research and source only the highest quality horse riding equipment and brands; products that redefine elegance and drive technical performance.
If you have any questions about any products in our range, or about caring for your horse in general, we are always happy to help. Contact us at Active Equine today.