Magnetic boots for horses can provide numerous benefits to older or stabled horses and can help to reduce signs of splints and windgalls.
They can also be very effective in case there are symptoms of arthritis with your horse. Magnetic boots work by helping to increase horses blood flow in key areas.
To assist you in understanding the benefits and applications of magnetic horse boots, we have created this handy guide for you!
Benefits of Using Magnetic Boots
- They assist in improving circulation for blood
- They can help to reduce muscle tension
- They aid in quick recovery of muscle fatigue
- They assist in improving tissue oxygen supply
- They can play major role in maintaining the good health of your horse
To learn more about the best magnetic boots for horses that are available in the market today, we have put together this guide for you:
Constructed out of high-quality neoprene, the Equine Magnetic Hock Boot for horses is one of the best on the market as it stays stable on your horses leg without affecting its movement. This is a good option where your horse is confined to the stable or when standing for longer periods.
Important things to know when using hock boots
As with all magnetic boots, the PEI hock boots require careful use, and users must be aware of the following things about them:
- The outer is made from breathable neoprene
- High energy flexible ferrite magnets are used with 600 Gauss and 50mm plume field zone
- Use of mild soap while washing these boots is not recommended. Only hand wash them using simple water and dry them naturally
- Hock boots are sold in pairs
- You cannot use these boots when the horse is working or travelling
- Make sure you tie up your horse before wearing these boots
When Not To Use
- Don't use these boots on open wounds
- Do not use them on a pregnant mare
- Don't use them near pacemakers
These PEI magnetic boot wraps are great as a support boot with the added health benefits of magnetic therapy to a horses legs. The magnets in these stable boots lie in the soft cotton liners around the key areas of the boot. The outer is made from ventilated neoprene with strong Velcro straps to hold them firm.
Due to perfect fitting and use, they can boost the performance of a horse and maintain its health by keeping the front and hind legs safe and secure. These boot wraps are reusable and come with a handy zip fastened reusable storage bag.
Things to know about Magnetic Horse Stable Boots
- Soft cotton liners include 16 bi-polar magnets placed near the lower leg and fetlock joint
- These boots are designed to mostly help the shin, tendon, cannon, ligaments & fetlock areas
- They have high energy flexible ferrite magnets with 600 Gauss with 50mm plume field
- Velcro helps the liners to easily strap in and out of the boot
- The outer boot is made up of ventilated neoprene
- These magnetic horse boots apply constant pressure to the leg of the horse to provide circulation & overall good health benefits
- It is recommended to introduce use of these boots slowly and to only use them for half an hour per day in the first week. Later, the horse can wear them for more time
- Users should know that it is not recommended to use them while the horse is working
Offering a safe and sound solution to bandaging a horse, the Kentucky Recuptex Magnetic Stable Boots provide great help. When your horse is working many hours a day and it needs to get some proper rest, you can help him protect his legs whilst stabled, using these therapeutic magnetic stable boots.
Having the latest technology and better results, these stable boots provide breathable wraps to help the legs of your horse get some comfort. The body of these magnetic boots are made of neoprene outer skin that is stretchable and allows freedom of movement to the legs. You can quickly put them on your horse's legs and take them off easily with the Velcro straps.
Things To Know About Magnetic Stable Boots
- Magnetic Stable Boots are made from inox yarn that is a stainless-steel fibre that reflects the magnetic fields that are created in the horse's body while working
- It helps to stimulate blood circulation and oxygen flow
- They play a greater role in healing the legs of a horse and reduce swelling
- A horse with chronic arthritis or tendon problems should be equipped with these boots
- They are the perfect solution to bandaging
- They include breathable neoprene outer skin
- Strong Velcro straps make it easy and faster to put them on and off
- They help to stimulate blood circulation and oxygen flow
- Supports healing of the legs of a horse and helps speed recovery
Do magnetic boots work on horses?
The Magnetic boots are worn to the horses to help to help in reducing signs of splints and windgalls. These boots are specifically designed to help increase the circulation of the blood flow in the legs of horses in order to avoid swelling.
How long can you leave magnetic boots on a horse?
If your horse gets used to magnetic boots, then normally, you can leave them on for 4 or 12 hours. These magnetic boots are designed to fit the horse's legs very well and to distribute the power of the magnets equally.