Turnout Rug All Weather has a 0g filling and is very strong. The outside fabric is made of 1680D high tenacity polyester which makes the rug extremely strong, durable and dirt-repellent.
- 1680D outside
- Seams and edges include artificial rabbit skin lining
- No seam in the back to avoid leakage
- Strong and breathable
- Rug moves always back into the right place
- Detachable neck available
The Turnout Rug All Weather Waterproof is an extremely strong outdoor rug that protects your horse from cold and rainy weather. The rug is very comfortable to wear thanks to the artificial rabbit skin lining.
Fabrics & materials
The waterproof rug has a 1680D outside fabric in a canvas look. This polyester outside is super strong, durable, and dirt-repellent.
Thanks to the PU waterproof coating (ISO 10.000mm), a dry horse is guaranteed. The 0g filling means that this rug is perfect for mid-season or for layering over stable, wool or doona rugs.
The inside of the Turnout Rug All Weather Waterproof has seams and edges that are lined with Kentucky's signature artificial rabbit skin. This assists in preventing rubbing marks in key locations.
Shape & size
The turnout rug is anatomically shaped and has no seam in the back to avoid leaking. Thanks to the artificial rabbit skin, the rug includes extra protection in the chest, shoulder and neck areas. The rug features a hook and loop closure with 2 front closures, 2 cross surcingles of seatbelt webbing material. For more coverage, a separate neckpiece can be bought.
The Turnout Rug All Weather Waterproof can be machine washed at 30 degrees. After washing it more than 5 times we advise using a fluor carbon treatment to ensure the waterproofness of the rug.
DO YOU DELIVER TO PO BOXES?
- Yes, we ship to PO Boxes.
HOW WILL MY ORDER BE SHIPPED?
- We ship all orders with tracking via Australia Post.
- You receive tracking details via email when you order is shipped.
- Australian orders under $150 are charged flat rate shipping of $14.95.
- Australian orders over $150 include free shipping.
- International orders are shipped at a flat fee of $40 AUD charged at checkout. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER BE DELIVERED?
- We aim to ship all orders between 1-2 business days from payment confirmation.
- Please note that this time frame may vary due to circumstances beyond our control such as Australian Public Holidays or COVID restrictions.
- You will receive tracking details when you order is shipped.
- Orders shipped within Victoria are usually delivered between 2 - 5 working days. For all other states please allow between 3 - 7 working days for metropolitan areas and up to 10 working days for regional areas.
- Please refer to your individual tracking notification for further detail.
WHERE DO YOU SHIP FROM?
- All our stock (other than personalised brushes) is dispatched at our Melbourne warehouse.
- If the website says it's available, it's in Australia and ready to ship to you. We hate when you order something thinking that its local and then find it ships from overseas!
DO YOU ACCEPT EXCHANGES OR RETURNS?
- Yes, we offer hassle free exchanges and returns on orders (other than custom products) provided that you return it within 14 days after receiving your order, the product and packaging is in its original condition and it was not a customised or clearance/sale item.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept change of mind returns on customised products unless there is a manufacturing fault so please ensure you enter all details correctly and triple check spelling before placing your order. If you have any questions we are always happy to help prior to you placing your order.
- Returns must be accompanied by your original order details and contact details. Please do not send or e-mail us credit card numbers or other sensitive information. We will contact you directly if clarification is required.
- We do not refund shipping charges or return postage.
- Please contact us prior to any returns to ensure a smooth process.