Mud fever boots are ideal for protection during turnout...
These advanced high-cut mud fever boots are made with Air-Tech ventilated neoprene for maximum breathability. Anatomically shaped to provide superior comfort for your horse whilst supporting the cannon bone and soft tissues. Fatigue is reduced in the tendon, fetlock, ligaments and suspensory. The boots cover the whole of the lower leg and pastern area, making them great for use as a preventative measure against mud fever and chills. Suitable for year-round use in paddocks. Can be used on both front and hind legs.
Turnout Boots - Material Properties...
The fabric layers work together to distribute even airflow and manage heat removal. Excellent stretch and recovery properties allow the boot to mould and retain shape without impeding the natural action of a horse moving.
Pique jersey outer and lining wicks away moisture, is highly breathable, quick drying and soft to the touch. Perforated neoprene allows heat from the leg to escape and cool air to enter the boot and circulate the leg. It also does not retain water.
Your Turnout / Mud Fever Boots have been carefully hand packaged in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag to keep your tack room tidy when not in use and easy for carrying.
- Optimum mud fever defence
- Highly breathable Air-Tech specialist fabric
- Contoured comfort fit
- Shaped around the fetlock
- Lightweight durable design
- Maximum airflow and breathability
- Year-round turnout protection
- Extra strong and flexible straps
- Maximum comfort
- Use for up to 12 hours at a time
- We would advise swapping/ refreshing your Turnout Boots every 12 hours to prevent rubs and sores developing
- Can be used on both front & hind legs
- Sold in pairs
- Your Turnout / Mud Fever Boots come in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag
First remove hair & dried sweat with brush. Then ensure all fastenings are closed and machine wash at 30º using non-bio liquid. We recommend washing inside our 'Horse Boots Wash Bag'. Dry naturally away from direct heat sources
DO YOU DELIVER TO PO BOXES?
- Yes, we ship to PO Boxes.
HOW WILL MY ORDER BE SHIPPED?
- We ship all orders with tracking via Australia Post.
- You receive tracking details via email when you order is shipped.
- Australian orders under $150 are charged flat rate shipping of $14.95.
- Australian orders over $150 include free shipping.
- International orders are shipped at a flat fee of $40 AUD charged at checkout. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER BE DELIVERED?
- We aim to ship all orders between 1-2 business days from payment confirmation.
- Please note that this time frame may vary due to circumstances beyond our control such as Australian Public Holidays or COVID restrictions.
- You will receive tracking details when you order is shipped.
- Orders shipped within Victoria are usually delivered between 2 - 5 working days. For all other states please allow between 3 - 7 working days for metropolitan areas and up to 10 working days for regional areas.
- Please refer to your individual tracking notification for further detail.
WHERE DO YOU SHIP FROM?
- All our stock (other than personalised brushes) is dispatched at our Melbourne warehouse.
- If the website says it's available, it's in Australia and ready to ship to you. We hate when you order something thinking that its local and then find it ships from overseas!
DO YOU ACCEPT EXCHANGES OR RETURNS?
- Yes, we offer hassle free exchanges and returns on orders (other than custom products) provided that you return it within 14 days after receiving your order, the product and packaging is in its original condition and it was not a customised or clearance/sale item.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept change of mind returns on customised products unless there is a manufacturing fault so please ensure you enter all details correctly and triple check spelling before placing your order. If you have any questions we are always happy to help prior to you placing your order.
- Returns must be accompanied by your original order details and contact details. Please do not send or e-mail us credit card numbers or other sensitive information. We will contact you directly if clarification is required.
- We do not refund shipping charges or return postage.
- Please contact us prior to any returns to ensure a smooth process.