PEI Turnout / Mud Fever Boots
Mud fever boots are ideal for protection during turnout...
These advanced high-cut mud fever boots are made with Air-Tech ventilated neoprene for maximum breathability. Anatomically shaped to provide superior comfort for your horse whilst supporting the cannon bone and soft tissues. Fatigue is reduced in the tendon, fetlock, ligaments and suspensory. The boots cover the whole of the lower leg and pastern area, making them great for use as a preventative measure against mud fever and chills. Suitable for year-round use in paddocks. Can be used on both front and hind legs.
Turnout Boots - Material Properties...
The fabric layers work together to distribute even airflow and manage heat removal. Excellent stretch and recovery properties allow the boot to mould and retain shape without impeding the natural action of a horse moving.
Pique jersey outer and lining wicks away moisture, is highly breathable, quick drying and soft to the touch. Perforated neoprene allows heat from the leg to escape and cool air to enter the boot and circulate the leg. It also does not retain water.
Your Turnout / Mud Fever Boots have been carefully hand packaged in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag to keep your tack room tidy when not in use and easy for carrying.
- Optimum mud fever defence
- Highly breathable Air-Tech specialist fabric
- Contoured comfort fit
- Shaped around the fetlock
- Lightweight durable design
- Maximum airflow and breathability
- Year-round turnout protection
- Extra strong and flexible straps
- Maximum comfort
- Use for up to 12 hours at a time
- We would advise swapping/ refreshing your Turnout Boots every 12 hours to prevent rubs and sores developing
- Can be used on both front & hind legs
- Sold in pairs
- Your Turnout / Mud Fever Boots come in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag
First remove hair & dried sweat with brush. Then ensure all fastenings are closed and machine wash at 30º using non-bio liquid. We recommend washing inside our 'Horse Boots Wash Bag'. Dry naturally away from direct heat sources