Kevlar Airtechnology Tendon Boots provide perfect protection whilst show jumping...
A double density shell provides outer protection whilst underneath this, layers of Kevlar and shockproof materials work together to minimise the effects of knocks or strikes.
Engineered with Air-Tech ventilated neoprene on the inside to help prevent heat build-up in your horse's legs. This makes these boots perfect for showjumping in Australia.
Technical silicone air vents on the exterior allow maximum breathability. Lined with comfort dry lining (CDL) these boots are comfortable, practical and strong. Flex tech zones have been incorporated for unrestricted movement and elastic straps with quick release clips allow for easy and quick removal.
Our tendon boots offer superior shockproof protection whilst jumping and look great with our matching Kevlar Airtechnology Fetlock Boots.
Your Kevlar Airtechnology Tendon Boots have been carefully hand packaged in a complimentary, reusable storage bag to keep your tack room tidy when not in use and easy for carrying.
Tendon Boots: Key features...
- Kevlar and shockproof protection behind a double density outer shell
- Flexor tendon protection
- Anatomically shaped for comfort and ease of use
- Air-Tech ventilated neoprene inner layer lined with comfort dry lining (CDL)
- Double silicone ventilation vents
- Flex tech zones for unrestricted movement
- Elastic straps and quick release tips
- Machine washable (30°), dry naturally
- Sold in pairs
- Your Kevlar Airtechnology Tendon Boots come in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag
DO YOU DELIVER TO PO BOXES?
- Yes, we ship to PO Boxes.
HOW WILL MY ORDER BE SHIPPED?
- We ship all orders with tracking via Australia Post.
- You receive tracking details via email when you order is shipped.
- Australian orders under $150 are charged flat rate shipping of $14.95.
- Australian orders over $150 include free shipping.
- International orders are shipped at a flat fee of $40 AUD charged at checkout. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER BE DELIVERED?
- We aim to ship all orders between 1-2 business days from payment confirmation.
- Please note that this time frame may vary due to circumstances beyond our control such as Australian Public Holidays or COVID restrictions.
- You will receive tracking details when you order is shipped.
- Orders shipped within Victoria are usually delivered between 2 - 5 working days. For all other states please allow between 3 - 7 working days for metropolitan areas and up to 10 working days for regional areas.
- Please refer to your individual tracking notification for further detail.
WHERE DO YOU SHIP FROM?
- All our stock (other than personalised brushes) is dispatched at our Melbourne warehouse.
- If the website says it's available, it's in Australia and ready to ship to you. We hate when you order something thinking that its local and then find it ships from overseas!
DO YOU ACCEPT EXCHANGES OR RETURNS?
- Yes, we offer hassle free exchanges and returns on orders (other than custom products) provided that you return it within 14 days after receiving your order, the product and packaging is in its original condition and it was not a customised or clearance/sale item.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept change of mind returns on customised products unless there is a manufacturing fault so please ensure you enter all details correctly and triple check spelling before placing your order. If you have any questions we are always happy to help prior to you placing your order.
- Returns must be accompanied by your original order details and contact details. Please do not send or e-mail us credit card numbers or other sensitive information. We will contact you directly if clarification is required.
- We do not refund shipping charges or return postage.
- Please contact us prior to any returns to ensure a smooth process.