Embrace tradition with the Premier Equine Glorioso Grackle Horse Bridle
Crafted from the very finest Italian leather this grackle horse bridle is ideal for everyday use or competitions. The anatomically shaped, padded poll piece provides superior comfort and is designed to distribute pressure over the less sensitive areas of the poll and away from the ears. A soft, padded browband with a round raised design helps set alight the traditional look and feel of this highly versatile bridle.
The anatomical Mexican grackle noseband has been designed to help prevent the horse from crossing their jaw and opening their mouth. It features softly padded sides for maximum comfort and a luxuriously soft merino wool pad protects the nose where the grackle noseband crosses over at the front. This is secured using Velcro, enabling you to remove it for washing when needed. Finished with the highest quality, delicate stitching and stainless steel fastenings, these horse bridles are stylish, and a worthy addition to any horse’s wardrobe.
- Italian leather bridle
- Anatomically shaped soft padded poll piece
- Padded browband with round raised design and 'PE' branded brooch either side
- Cheek pieces with billet fastenings
- Throat lash, adjustable at both sides
- Anatomical Mexican grackle noseband with padded sides and soft, merino wool detachable nose pad
- Stainless steel buckles and billets
- Reins not included
We have sourced the finest vegetable tanned Italian leather which is made in the heart of Italy, adopting environmentally friendly processes. As part of the tanning process natural ingredients and plant extracts are used to provide the leather with its exceptional finish. To maximise the life span of your bridle and to help prevent staining, we highly recommend a leather care routine after each use.
- Use luke-warm water on a damp cloth or soft sponge to gently remove dust, dirt and grease from the surface. Be sure to concentrate on areas around buckles and key points of contact with your horse.
- We recommend conditioning the leather using a soap/cream sparingly, taking great care to rub gently and in a circular motion until all of the product has been absorbed.
- Using a clean cloth, wipe away excess soap/cream from the surface.
- Leave the leather to dry naturally in a well-ventilated area, away from direct heat sources.
DO YOU DELIVER TO PO BOXES?
- Yes, we ship to PO Boxes.
HOW WILL MY ORDER BE SHIPPED?
- We ship all orders with tracking via Australia Post.
- You receive tracking details via email when you order is shipped.
- Australian orders under $150 are charged flat rate shipping of $14.95.
- Australian orders over $150 include free shipping.
- International orders are shipped at a flat fee of $40 AUD charged at checkout. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER BE DELIVERED?
- We aim to ship all orders between 1-2 business days from payment confirmation.
- Please note that this time frame may vary due to circumstances beyond our control such as Australian Public Holidays or COVID restrictions.
- You will receive tracking details when you order is shipped.
- Orders shipped within Victoria are usually delivered between 2 - 5 working days. For all other states please allow between 3 - 7 working days for metropolitan areas and up to 10 working days for regional areas.
- Please refer to your individual tracking notification for further detail.
WHERE DO YOU SHIP FROM?
- All our stock (other than personalised brushes) is dispatched at our Melbourne warehouse.
- If the website says it's available, it's in Australia and ready to ship to you. We hate when you order something thinking that its local and then find it ships from overseas!
DO YOU ACCEPT EXCHANGES OR RETURNS?
- Yes, we offer hassle free exchanges and returns on orders (other than custom products) provided that you return it within 14 days after receiving your order, the product and packaging is in its original condition and it was not a customised or clearance/sale item.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept change of mind returns on customised products unless there is a manufacturing fault so please ensure you enter all details correctly and triple check spelling before placing your order. If you have any questions we are always happy to help prior to you placing your order.
- Returns must be accompanied by your original order details and contact details. Please do not send or e-mail us credit card numbers or other sensitive information. We will contact you directly if clarification is required.
- We do not refund shipping charges or return postage.
- Please contact us prior to any returns to ensure a smooth process.