PEI Horse Boots - Cold water therapy for horses
Designers & manufacturers of the “Original Anatomic Cold Water Boots”
Invented and designed by PE Sport & Technical to help prevent/ reduce swelling, cool tendons after exercise/ competition or for treating injuries. PEI Horse Boots have had huge success in helping sports horses & race horses with Magnet & Infrared technology, by combining compression & pressure techniques.
Founded on the principle of contouring and shaping, the anatomical design delivers a cold cushioned therapy treatment to the tendon & fetlock areas. Elasticated straps advance the treatment by allowing tension to be applied during fastening, adding an element of compression to intensify the treatment and enhance results.
Cold water therapy for horses is a brilliant and easy alternative to cold hosing your horse's legs. They are full of micro-crystals which turn into a gel when soaked in water. The gel forms a soft cushion which is comfortable against the horse's skin. Anatomical design allows horses to be walked around whilst wearing the boots; no need to stand still. Cold Water Boots are a great idea for reducing swelling, cooling tendons after exercise or treating injuries.
- Micro-crystals turn into a gel when soaked in water
- Unique design helps prevent slipping
- Anatomic, wrapping shape makes them easy to put on and take off
- Do not use on cuts, abrasions or damaged skin
- Can be used on front and hind legs
- Activate crystals by soaking in cold water 24 hours before first use
- When finished using the boots, dry naturally away from direct heat sources
- Once the boots have been used, you only need to soak for approximately 1 hour to reactivate the crystals and use again
Sold in pairs
USING COLD WATER BOOTS AFTER EXERCISE: After hard work the Cold Water Boots should be applied for around 20 minutes. For extra cold treatment place ice or ice packs in the bucket of water that they are being soaked in. The colder the water, the colder the boots. For a maximum cold effect, place the Cold Water Boots straight from the ice water into a bag and leave in the fridge for one hour, this will provide a 3-5 minute initial blast of cold on the horse's leg. Never freeze Cold Water Boots.
USING COLD WATER BOOTS FOR INJURY: Apply at least 6-7 times a day and use for no longer than 20 minutes at a time. After 20 minutes the heat of the horse's leg will naturally start to heat up the Cold Water Boots.
STORING HORSE COLD WATER BOOTS: If competing or using for injury over a couple of days the boots can be stored in the bucket of water. Once finished with the boots they need to be hung out to dry, away from direct sunlight. Once dry they can be stored away. When getting the boots back out to use again, soak for 1 hour to reactivate.
DO YOU DELIVER TO PO BOXES?
- Yes, we ship to PO Boxes.
HOW WILL MY ORDER BE SHIPPED?
- We ship all orders with tracking via Australia Post.
- You receive tracking details via email when you order is shipped.
- Australian orders under $150 are charged flat rate shipping of $14.95.
- Australian orders over $150 include free shipping.
- International orders are shipped at a flat fee of $40 AUD charged at checkout. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER BE DELIVERED?
- We aim to ship all orders between 1-2 business days from payment confirmation.
- Please note that this time frame may vary due to circumstances beyond our control such as Australian Public Holidays or COVID restrictions.
- You will receive tracking details when you order is shipped.
- Orders shipped within Victoria are usually delivered between 2 - 5 working days. For all other states please allow between 3 - 7 working days for metropolitan areas and up to 10 working days for regional areas.
- Please refer to your individual tracking notification for further detail.
WHERE DO YOU SHIP FROM?
- All our stock (other than personalised brushes) is dispatched at our Melbourne warehouse.
- If the website says it's available, it's in Australia and ready to ship to you. We hate when you order something thinking that its local and then find it ships from overseas!
DO YOU ACCEPT EXCHANGES OR RETURNS?
- Yes, we offer hassle free exchanges and returns on orders (other than custom products) provided that you return it within 14 days after receiving your order, the product and packaging is in its original condition and it was not a customised or clearance/sale item.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept change of mind returns on customised products unless there is a manufacturing fault so please ensure you enter all details correctly and triple check spelling before placing your order. If you have any questions we are always happy to help prior to you placing your order.
- Returns must be accompanied by your original order details and contact details. Please do not send or e-mail us credit card numbers or other sensitive information. We will contact you directly if clarification is required.
- We do not refund shipping charges or return postage.
- Please contact us prior to any returns to ensure a smooth process.