Luxury satin PEI dressage saddle pad with sheepskin and anti-slip features.
The best of everything for your horse!
Crafted with a luxe quilted satin outer fabric that elegantly sheens in the light this PEI dressage saddle pad boasts signature styling for a supreme finish.
A sophisticated satin dressage saddle pad with anti-slip gel and Grade 1 Merino Wool.
The under-saddle section features a silicone print gel that has been incorporated to prevent your saddle slipping and adjustable Velcro D loop straps and Velcro girth straps allow you to secure your saddle pad to your saddle.
Half lined with fibrous grade 1 Merino wool which has the ability to absorb up to 30% of its own weight in moisture, keeping your horse dry and comfortable under saddle. Real wool is still one of the most technically advanced materials in the world and probably the best you can use under a saddle pad.
The Premier Equine spine design has been developed to reduce pressure points and provide the best protection for your horse. With a larger surface area covering the entire under-seat panel region, the natural fibres will effectively wick away moisture from the skin, distribute pressure evenly and aid shock absorption.
The underside of the pad is engineered with PE's highly absorbent Air Tech mesh lining and the wicking fibres present in the filling draw moisture away from the skin, helping to keep your horse comfortable during ridden work. The soft satin binding on the saddle pad has been designed as a comfort feature to contour to the horse’s shape and prevent rubbing.
Additional anti-slip protection and anti-rub exist in the form of the 600-denier polyester girth protection panel. A dressage saddle pad for the rider that seeks technical performance and luxe styling from their equipment.
Your Capella Close Contact Merino Wool Dressage Square has been carefully hand packaged in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag to keep your tack room tidy when not in use and for easy carrying.
- High wither design
- Tech grip anti slip gel features
- Quilted outer
- Half lined with grade 1 Merino wool
- Luxury satin finish
- Wicking fibre fill
- Anti-static & anti-bacterial lining
- Air Tech mesh lining
- Desirable detailing
- Premium PE branded brooch
- Anti-rub protection
- Length = 66cm, Depth = 56cm
- Comes inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag
DO YOU DELIVER TO PO BOXES?
- Yes, we ship to PO Boxes.
HOW WILL MY ORDER BE SHIPPED?
- We ship all orders with tracking via Australia Post.
- You receive tracking details via email when you order is shipped.
- Australian orders under $150 are charged flat rate shipping of $14.95.
- Australian orders over $150 include free shipping.
- International orders are shipped at a flat fee of $40 AUD charged at checkout. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER BE DELIVERED?
- We aim to ship all orders between 1-2 business days from payment confirmation.
- Please note that this time frame may vary due to circumstances beyond our control such as Australian Public Holidays or COVID restrictions.
- You will receive tracking details when you order is shipped.
- Orders shipped within Victoria are usually delivered between 2 - 5 working days. For all other states please allow between 3 - 7 working days for metropolitan areas and up to 10 working days for regional areas.
- Please refer to your individual tracking notification for further detail.
WHERE DO YOU SHIP FROM?
- All our stock (other than personalised brushes) is dispatched at our Melbourne warehouse.
- If the website says it's available, it's in Australia and ready to ship to you. We hate when you order something thinking that its local and then find it ships from overseas!
DO YOU ACCEPT EXCHANGES OR RETURNS?
- Yes, we offer hassle free exchanges and returns on orders (other than custom products) provided that you return it within 14 days after receiving your order, the product and packaging is in its original condition and it was not a customised or clearance/sale item.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept change of mind returns on customised products unless there is a manufacturing fault so please ensure you enter all details correctly and triple check spelling before placing your order. If you have any questions we are always happy to help prior to you placing your order.
- Returns must be accompanied by your original order details and contact details. Please do not send or e-mail us credit card numbers or other sensitive information. We will contact you directly if clarification is required.
- We do not refund shipping charges or return postage.
- Please contact us prior to any returns to ensure a smooth process.