Air Cooled Original Eventing Horse Boots are Premier Equine's longest and best-selling cross-country boots.
They are made from a combination of 2520D ballistic nylon and microfibre leather. The solid yet supple microfibre leather covers the essential parts of the boot, around the fetlock, straps and strike guard. They incorporate EVA lining, which is water resistant and helps prevent the boots from retaining water and becoming heavy on the horse's leg—excellent protective horse boots for the cross-country phase.
How do Air-Cooled Eventing Horse Boots work? As a horse gallops, air passes through the front vents, circulates and exits out of the side vents. This process allows a constant stream of cold air to pass over the tendons, keeping them cool.
Microfibre leather is more robust than genuine leather, stretches and moulds to the horse's leg and retains its original shape. It has the advantage of being lighter but offering greater protection, and the good news is that it is fully machine washable and has excellent durability.
Front Eventing Boots: Shaped to mould around the fetlock without impeding the natural action of a horse galloping or jumping. A strike guard runs down the back of the boot, protecting the important tendons and ligaments from knocks and over reach injuries. Six air vents allow a constant stream of air to pass through the boots whilst the horse is in action.
Hind Eventing Boots: Our high-cut design provides maximum coverage and protection from knocks and scrapes. A strike guard runs along the front of the boot, protecting the leg from impact with fences. Eight air vents allow a constant stream of air to pass through the boots whilst the horse is in action.
Your Air Cooled Original Eventing Boots have been carefully hand packaged in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag to keep your tack room tidy when not in use and easy to carry.
Patented Air-Cooling technology patent numbers GB2407777 and GB2394666
DO YOU DELIVER TO PO BOXES?
- Yes, we ship to PO Boxes.
HOW WILL MY ORDER BE SHIPPED?
- We ship all orders with tracking via Australia Post.
- You receive tracking details via email when you order is shipped.
- Australian orders under $150 are charged flat rate shipping of $14.95.
- Australian orders over $150 include free shipping.
- International orders are shipped at a flat fee of $40 AUD charged at checkout. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER BE DELIVERED?
- We aim to ship all orders between 1-2 business days from payment confirmation.
- Please note that this time frame may vary due to circumstances beyond our control such as Australian Public Holidays or COVID restrictions.
- You will receive tracking details when you order is shipped.
- Orders shipped within Victoria are usually delivered between 2 - 5 working days. For all other states please allow between 3 - 7 working days for metropolitan areas and up to 10 working days for regional areas.
- Please refer to your individual tracking notification for further detail.
WHERE DO YOU SHIP FROM?
- All our stock (other than personalised brushes) is dispatched at our Melbourne warehouse.
- If the website says it's available, it's in Australia and ready to ship to you. We hate when you order something thinking that its local and then find it ships from overseas!
DO YOU ACCEPT EXCHANGES OR RETURNS?
- Yes, we offer hassle free exchanges and returns on orders (other than custom products) provided that you return it within 14 days after receiving your order, the product and packaging is in its original condition and it was not a customised or clearance/sale item.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept change of mind returns on customised products unless there is a manufacturing fault so please ensure you enter all details correctly and triple check spelling before placing your order. If you have any questions we are always happy to help prior to you placing your order.
- Returns must be accompanied by your original order details and contact details. Please do not send or e-mail us credit card numbers or other sensitive information. We will contact you directly if clarification is required.
- We do not refund shipping charges or return postage.
- Please contact us prior to any returns to ensure a smooth process.