The Sheepskin Noseband Cover protects the nose of the horse against rubbing or chafing. This sheepskin is also known as a shadow roll and is used in jumping horses.
It can also be used to protect the area behind the ears from pressure marks. It’s extremely soft, comfortable and easy to put on and off thanks to the Velcro fastening.
It’s ideal for horses with sensitive skin plus it gives your horse a fancy look!
The leather is protected against sweat and dirt.
Also known as a shadow roll, the Sheepskin Noseband Cover can also come in handy when you have a spooky horse. They can see the ground a little less so when you want to take a water jump it’s harder for them to see the water.
The Sheepskin Noseband Cover can be washed in the machine at 30°, no dryer.
- Easy to put on and off with Velcro closure
- Ideal for horses with sensitive skin
- Can help with spooky horses
- Prevents rubbing around the nose and cheeks
- Artificial sheepskin: 100% animal friendly
- Length: 28 cm
DO YOU DELIVER TO PO BOXES?
- Yes, we ship to PO Boxes.
HOW WILL MY ORDER BE SHIPPED?
- We ship all orders with tracking via Australia Post.
- You receive tracking details via email when you order is shipped.
- Australian orders under $150 are charged flat rate shipping of $14.95.
- Australian orders over $150 include free shipping.
- International orders are shipped at a flat fee of $40 AUD charged at checkout. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER BE DELIVERED?
- We aim to ship all orders between 1-2 business days from payment confirmation.
- Please note that this time frame may vary due to circumstances beyond our control such as Australian Public Holidays or COVID restrictions.
- You will receive tracking details when you order is shipped.
- Orders shipped within Victoria are usually delivered between 2 - 5 working days. For all other states please allow between 3 - 7 working days for metropolitan areas and up to 10 working days for regional areas.
- Please refer to your individual tracking notification for further detail.
WHERE DO YOU SHIP FROM?
- All our stock (other than personalised brushes) is dispatched at our Melbourne warehouse.
- If the website says it's available, it's in Australia and ready to ship to you. We hate when you order something thinking that its local and then find it ships from overseas!
DO YOU ACCEPT EXCHANGES OR RETURNS?
- Yes, we offer hassle free exchanges and returns on orders (other than custom products) provided that you return it within 14 days after receiving your order, the product and packaging is in its original condition and it was not a customised or clearance/sale item.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept change of mind returns on customised products unless there is a manufacturing fault so please ensure you enter all details correctly and triple check spelling before placing your order. If you have any questions we are always happy to help prior to you placing your order.
- Returns must be accompanied by your original order details and contact details. Please do not send or e-mail us credit card numbers or other sensitive information. We will contact you directly if clarification is required.
- We do not refund shipping charges or return postage.
- Please contact us prior to any returns to ensure a smooth process.