Horse Show Rug 160g (soft lining) | Kentucky Horsewear
AVAILABILITY: In stock (3 items)
Kentucky Horsewear developed an outstanding line of quality rugs. Our Horse Show Rug with a filling of 160 grams has an artificial rabbit skin lining (100% animal friendly) which offers an extremely soft feeling and therefore prevents rubbing as well as hairs sticking in the lining.
The artificial rabbit skin creates tiny air pockets that trap and retain the body heat.
Thanks to the soft hairs of the artificial rabbit skin the horse gets a shinier coat. Because of the high warmth to weight ratio the Show Rug offers excellent comfort.
The artificial sheepskin covers the entire neck and chest and offers and optimal comfort as well as a very fancy look.
The outer fabric (600D high tenacity polyester) with a diamond quilted pattern makes it a lot harder for the horse to bite in the fabric and tear it up. It also prevents shavings from sticking to the rug.
The Show Rug features double front closures and two detachable cross surcingles that are reinforced with artificial leather.
The bungee cord is also detachable and has a plastic cover which allows easy cleaning. The rug is machine washable at 30°, no dryer.
- Artificial rabbit skin to avoid rubbing
- Artificial sheepskin all around the neck, withers and chest
- High warmth to weight ratio to maximize comfort
- 600D high tenacity polyester
- Double front closures, cross surcingles and bungee tail cord
DO YOU DELIVER TO PO BOXES?
- Yes, we ship to PO Boxes.
HOW WILL MY ORDER BE SHIPPED?
- We ship all orders with tracking via Australia Post.
- You receive tracking details via email when you order is shipped.
- Australian orders under $150 are charged flat rate shipping of $14.95.
- Australian orders over $150 include free shipping.
- International orders are shipped at a flat fee of $40 AUD charged at checkout. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER BE DELIVERED?
- We aim to ship all orders between 1-2 business days from payment confirmation.
- Please note that this time frame may vary due to circumstances beyond our control such as Australian Public Holidays or COVID restrictions.
- You will receive tracking details when you order is shipped.
- Orders shipped within Victoria are usually delivered between 2 - 5 working days. For all other states please allow between 3 - 7 working days for metropolitan areas and up to 10 working days for regional areas.
- Please refer to your individual tracking notification for further detail.
WHERE DO YOU SHIP FROM?
- All our stock (other than personalised brushes) is dispatched at our Melbourne warehouse.
- If the website says its available, its in Australia and ready to ship to you. We hate when you order something thinking that its local and then find it ships from overseas!
DO YOU ACCEPT EXCHANGES OR RETURNS?
- Yes, we offer hassle free exchanges and returns on orders (other than custom products) provided that you return it within 14 days after receiving your order, the product and packaging is in its original condition and it was not a customised or clearance/sale item.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept change of mind returns on customised products unless there is a manufacturing fault so please ensure you enter all details correctly and triple check spelling before placing your order. If you have any questions we are always happy to help prior to you placing your order.
- Returns must be accompanied by your original order details and contact details. Please do not send or e-mail us credit card numbers or other sensitive information. We will contact you directly if clarification is required.
- We do not refund shipping charges or return postage.
- Please contact us prior to any returns to ensure a smooth process.