Horse Rug Bib (Waterproof) | Kentucky Horsewear
AVAILABILITY: In stock (8 items)
This Waterproof Horse Rug Bib is the ideal pad to protect your horse’s chest from rubs caused by rugs.
These fantastic Kentucky Bibs are already available in summer and winter styles and now WATERPROOF!
It is a pad that exists out of two flaps which you put over the front of the rug where the front closures are.
- One flap will be on the inside of the rug, directly against the chest of the horse.
- The other flap then hangs on the outside of the rug to keep the BIB in place. Both edges of the BIB have notches to make sure the BIB stays in place.
This horse rug bib is very soft with its 100% peached polyester outer fabric with waterproof coating and offers great comfort to the horse.
The flap that is in direct contact with the horse’s skin is lined with artificial rabbit skin. This extremely soft material offers an extremely comfortable feeling.
Not only does it prevent rubbing, the BIB also equalises the pressure the rug puts on the horse’s chest.
The BIB can also be used in the same way to protect the withers and is ideal to use in combination with a fly rug or a summer sheet but can of course be used in combination with all kinds of rugs.
The Waterproof BIB is machine washable at 30°, no dryer.
- Prevents rubbing of the chest or withers
- Offers comfort and equalizes pressure
How to put the horse bib on is shown in this handy video:
DO YOU DELIVER TO PO BOXES?
- Yes, we ship to PO Boxes.
HOW WILL MY ORDER BE SHIPPED?
- We ship all orders with tracking via Australia Post.
- You receive tracking details via email when you order is shipped.
- Australian orders under $150 are charged flat rate shipping of $14.95.
- Australian orders over $150 include free shipping.
- International orders are shipped at a flat fee of $40 AUD charged at checkout. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER BE DELIVERED?
- We aim to ship all orders between 1-2 business days from payment confirmation.
- Please note that this time frame may vary due to circumstances beyond our control such as Australian Public Holidays or COVID restrictions.
- You will receive tracking details when you order is shipped.
- Orders shipped within Victoria are usually delivered between 2 - 5 working days. For all other states please allow between 3 - 7 working days for metropolitan areas and up to 10 working days for regional areas.
- Please refer to your individual tracking notification for further detail.
WHERE DO YOU SHIP FROM?
- All our stock (other than personalised brushes) is dispatched at our Melbourne warehouse.
- If the website says its available, its in Australia and ready to ship to you. We hate when you order something thinking that its local and then find it ships from overseas!
DO YOU ACCEPT EXCHANGES OR RETURNS?
- Yes, we offer hassle free exchanges and returns on orders (other than custom products) provided that you return it within 14 days after receiving your order, the product and packaging is in its original condition and it was not a customised or clearance/sale item.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept change of mind returns on customised products unless there is a manufacturing fault so please ensure you enter all details correctly and triple check spelling before placing your order. If you have any questions we are always happy to help prior to you placing your order.
- Returns must be accompanied by your original order details and contact details. Please do not send or e-mail us credit card numbers or other sensitive information. We will contact you directly if clarification is required.
- We do not refund shipping charges or return postage.
- Please contact us prior to any returns to ensure a smooth process.