PEI: Ice Pocket Horse Boots (various sizes) Equine Therapy
6 & 9 Pocket Horse Ice Boots are the ultimate in ice treatment.
6 or 9 pockets sewn onto the inside of the boots can be filled with crushed ice, which will slowly permeate through to the horse’s leg providing ice cold treatment.
The 6 pocket ice boots come up to/ over the knee or hock for excellent coverage and cooling on your horses legs.
The 9 pocket ice boots come up high over the knee/hock for maximum coverage and cooling.
Horse Ice Boot Key features...
- 24" neoprene ice boots
- Nine pockets on the inside surface hold crushed ice
- Neoprene is insulated to hold the cold longer and will not absorb moisture
- Elastic pockets eliminate the trauma of crushed ice directly against the horse's skin and allow it to slowly permeate through, starting the treatment
- Covers the entire leg, knee, tendon and fetlock area
- Promote maximum cooling
- Secure fit
- Designed for front and hind use
- Sold in pairs.
- Height of boot = 62cm, Width of boot = 40cm
First remove hair and dried sweat with brush. Then ensure all fastenings are closed and machine wash at 30º using non-bio liquid. Dry naturally away from direct heat sources.