Stylish and elegant snaffle show bridle made from quality leather that will complement the most beautiful and finest of heads.
Raised and stitched noseband and browband for a refined look in any show ring.
- Traditional design meets modern refinement
- Raised and stitched noseband and browband
- Matching stitching
- Hook stud billet ends for neat attachment to the bit
- Top quality craftsmanship
Sold with a BONUS Active Equine Bridle Bag for storage when not in use.
Please note, reins are sold separately.
This equestrian bridle is most commonly paired with our laced reins, soft grip reins or padded reins without stoppers.
Active Equine bridles are designed in Australia by riders, for riders. Our mission is to provide great quality bridles that are affordable, without compromising on fit and comfort for the horse, good workmanship and modern styling.
Available in Black and Dark Havana
Sizes : Pony, Cob, Full and Warmblood (Extra Full)
See our size chart here
DO YOU DELIVER TO PO BOXES?
- Yes, we ship to PO Boxes.
HOW WILL MY ORDER BE SHIPPED?
- We ship all orders with tracking via Australia Post.
- You receive tracking details via email when you order is shipped.
- Australian orders under $150 are charged flat rate shipping of $14.95.
- Australian orders over $150 include free shipping.
- International orders are shipped at a flat fee of $40 AUD charged at checkout. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER BE DELIVERED?
- We aim to ship all orders between 1-2 business days from payment confirmation.
- Please note that this time frame may vary due to circumstances beyond our control such as Australian Public Holidays or COVID restrictions.
- You will receive tracking details when you order is shipped.
- Orders shipped within Victoria are usually delivered between 2 - 5 working days. For all other states please allow between 3 - 7 working days for metropolitan areas and up to 10 working days for regional areas.
- Please refer to your individual tracking notification for further detail.
WHERE DO YOU SHIP FROM?
- All our stock (other than personalised brushes) is dispatched at our Melbourne warehouse.
- If the website says it's available, it's in Australia and ready to ship to you. We hate when you order something thinking that its local and then find it ships from overseas!
DO YOU ACCEPT EXCHANGES OR RETURNS?
- Yes, we offer hassle free exchanges and returns on orders (other than custom products) provided that you return it within 14 days after receiving your order, the product and packaging is in its original condition and it was not a customised or clearance/sale item.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept change of mind returns on customised products unless there is a manufacturing fault so please ensure you enter all details correctly and triple check spelling before placing your order. If you have any questions we are always happy to help prior to you placing your order.
- Returns must be accompanied by your original order details and contact details. Please do not send or e-mail us credit card numbers or other sensitive information. We will contact you directly if clarification is required.
- We do not refund shipping charges or return postage.
- Please contact us prior to any returns to ensure a smooth process.