The Young Horse Fetlock Boots are the ideal choice for competing young horses (conform to FEI rules) as well as for general use.
They offer outstanding lightweight protection with Proteck Impact Gel* within the boot’s strike zone.
If you're jumping in young horse classes like Jumping with the Stars (DJWTS) or at World Cup Jumping shows, you need a pair of these in your truck!
Anatomically shaped to offer a comfortable and stable fit, the design features a tough outer shell casing, which is styled in an extremely light yet strong TPU outer shell, which helps to protect against impact without compromising on style.
The PVC leather section on the single Velcro strap is hardwearing and features the brand’s eye-catching logo.
This generous Velcro strap ensures a secure and adjustable fit, completing this highly desirable boot.
The boot is also easy to clean as it is specially made to sustain the washing process at 30° (no dryer).
- Conform to FEI rules for young horses
- Lightweight protection with Proteck Impact Gel
- Artificial sheepskin
- Stable fit
- Strong TPU shell and Velcro closure
*Proteck Impact Gel is a light and clever material that locks on impact and then disperses the blow returning to its former pliable self immediately. Laboratory tests have shown that the boots absorb impact over 50% better than any other boot currently on the market, with the ability to disperse a heavy blow equivalent to that which would actually break a human bone.
DO YOU DELIVER TO PO BOXES?
- Yes, we ship to PO Boxes.
HOW WILL MY ORDER BE SHIPPED?
- We ship all orders with tracking via Australia Post.
- You receive tracking details via email when you order is shipped.
- Australian orders under $150 are charged flat rate shipping of $14.95.
- Australian orders over $150 include free shipping.
- International orders are shipped at a flat fee of $40 AUD charged at checkout. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER BE DELIVERED?
- We aim to ship all orders between 1-2 business days from payment confirmation.
- Please note that this time frame may vary due to circumstances beyond our control such as Australian Public Holidays or COVID restrictions.
- You will receive tracking details when you order is shipped.
- Orders shipped within Victoria are usually delivered between 2 - 5 working days. For all other states please allow between 3 - 7 working days for metropolitan areas and up to 10 working days for regional areas.
- Please refer to your individual tracking notification for further detail.
WHERE DO YOU SHIP FROM?
- All our stock (other than personalised brushes) is dispatched at our Melbourne warehouse.
- If the website says it's available, it's in Australia and ready to ship to you. We hate when you order something thinking that its local and then find it ships from overseas!
DO YOU ACCEPT EXCHANGES OR RETURNS?
- Yes, we offer hassle free exchanges and returns on orders (other than custom products) provided that you return it within 14 days after receiving your order, the product and packaging is in its original condition and it was not a customised or clearance/sale item.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept change of mind returns on customised products unless there is a manufacturing fault so please ensure you enter all details correctly and triple check spelling before placing your order. If you have any questions we are always happy to help prior to you placing your order.
- Returns must be accompanied by your original order details and contact details. Please do not send or e-mail us credit card numbers or other sensitive information. We will contact you directly if clarification is required.
- We do not refund shipping charges or return postage.
- Please contact us prior to any returns to ensure a smooth process.