This Horse Quarter Sheet Riding Rug All Weather is a high-performance rug made out of a three-layer fabric.
The 600D high tenacity polyester outer fabric is laminated with a waterproof breathable membrane and on the inside with our artificial rabbit skin.
It’s the ideal rug for riding or warming up and cooling down, especially when it’s raining to keep your horse dry.
The artificial rabbit skin lining offers extra warmth because it creates tiny air pockets that retain the body heat.
The lining is very soft on the skin, prevents rubbing and also polishes the horse’s coat.
This product features a strong Velcro fastening to attach in front of the saddle, as well as a tail cord.
The brown artificial leather piping and Kentucky logo give the rug a very fancy look.
The rug is machine washable at 30°, no dryer.
- Classic shape
- Three-layer membrane fabric
- Waterproof / breathable
- Artificial Rabbit Skin lining
- Velcro closure in front of the saddle
DO YOU DELIVER TO PO BOXES?
- Yes, we ship to PO Boxes.
HOW WILL MY ORDER BE SHIPPED?
- We ship all orders with tracking via Australia Post.
- You receive tracking details via email when you order is shipped.
- Australian orders under $150 are charged flat rate shipping of $14.95.
- Australian orders over $150 include free shipping.
- International orders are shipped at a flat fee of $40 AUD charged at checkout. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER BE DELIVERED?
- We aim to ship all orders between 1-2 business days from payment confirmation.
- Please note that this time frame may vary due to circumstances beyond our control such as Australian Public Holidays or COVID restrictions.
- You will receive tracking details when you order is shipped.
- Orders shipped within Victoria are usually delivered between 2 - 5 working days. For all other states please allow between 3 - 7 working days for metropolitan areas and up to 10 working days for regional areas.
- Please refer to your individual tracking notification for further detail.
WHERE DO YOU SHIP FROM?
- All our stock (other than personalised brushes) is dispatched at our Melbourne warehouse.
- If the website says it's available, it's in Australia and ready to ship to you. We hate when you order something thinking that its local and then find it ships from overseas!
DO YOU ACCEPT EXCHANGES OR RETURNS?
- Yes, we offer hassle free exchanges and returns on orders (other than custom products) provided that you return it within 14 days after receiving your order, the product and packaging is in its original condition and it was not a customised or clearance/sale item.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept change of mind returns on customised products unless there is a manufacturing fault so please ensure you enter all details correctly and triple check spelling before placing your order. If you have any questions we are always happy to help prior to you placing your order.
- Returns must be accompanied by your original order details and contact details. Please do not send or e-mail us credit card numbers or other sensitive information. We will contact you directly if clarification is required.
- We do not refund shipping charges or return postage.
- Please contact us prior to any returns to ensure a smooth process.