Titan 300g Winter Rug 1680D (with detachable neck) | PEI
A warm and durable 1680D rug with 300g fill for horses that love to be cosy!
The detachable neck rug provides even greater flexibility for stabled horses or days when the sun decides to come out!
PE's breathable formula helps to regulate your horse’s temperature, ensuring they stay comfortable. Highlights of orange add a touch of vibrancy to the fine embroidery detail and trim, elegantly framing the outline of the rug. Fully waterproof and deep cut, this horse rug is perfect for cold weather turnout.
Your Titan 300 has been carefully hand packaged in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag to keep your tack room tidy when not in use and easy for carrying.
The Technical Details:
- 1680D ballistic nylon outer
- 300g thermo bonded fill – medium weight plus
- Unique waterproof system which allows maximum breathability and helps regulate your horse's temperature
- Velcro fastenings for detachable 200g snug-fit neck cover (British design registration 4 010 878). Neck cover included with this purchase
- Double locking Velcro neck cover straps
- Longer cut neck cover over the wither
- High elasticated shoulder gusset (British design registration 4 010 772)
- Includes attachments for PE rug liners (sold separately)
- Fleece lined wither pad
- Quick release chest clips
- Antibacterial and anti-static breathable polyester lining
- Deep cut and designed from the original "buster pattern"
- Branded safety reflective strips on front, side and rear of rug
- Cross surcingles
- Padded tail flap
- Stainless steel hardware
- PVC coated tail strap
- Detachable leg straps
- Dual purpose - can be used outdoors and indoors
- Technically advanced, laboratory tested and proven in the field
- The Titan 300 comes inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag