Titan 200g Winter Rug 1680D (with detachable neck) | PEI
A 1680D rug with 200g fill for those horses that are tougher on winter rugs!
The detachable neck rug provides even greater flexibility for days when the sun decides to come out!
Traditionally styled and made from a robust 1680D ballistic nylon material and treated with our optimum breathable formula, which helps to regulate your horse’s temperature. Branded reflective strips on the front, sides and rear of the rug ensure visibility in low light conditions. A fantastic waterproof horse rug, which can be used in the stable as well as the field.
Your Titan 200 has been carefully hand packaged in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag to keep your tack room tidy when not in use and easy for carrying
The Technical Details:
- 1680D ballistic nylon outer
- 200g thermo bonded filling – medium weight
- Unique waterproof system which allows maximum breathability and helps regulate your horse's temperature
- Velcro fastenings for detachable 200g snug-fit neck cover (British design registration 4 010 878). Neck cover included with this purchase.
- Double locking Velcro neck cover straps
- Longer cut neck cover over the wither
- Elasticated shoulder gusset (British design registration 4 010 772)
- Includes attachments for our Rug Liners (sold separately)
- Fleece lined wither pad
- Quick release chest clips
- Antibacterial and anti-static breathable polyester lining
- Deep cut and designed from the original "buster pattern"
- Branded safety reflective strips on front, side and rear of rug
- Cross surcingles
- Padded tail flap
- Stainless steel hardware
- PVC coated tail strap
- Detachable leg straps
- Dual purpose - can be used outdoors and indoors
- Technically advanced, laboratory tested and proven in the field
- The Titan 200 comes inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag