'Pre Order' PEI Titan 100g Turnout Rug (detachable neck, waterproof) + BONUS BAG
A 100g lightweight horse rug which is a firm favourite with those who require durability for both turnout and stabling.
Crafted using a robust 1680D ballistic nylon material and treated with our proven waterproof system. Our optimum breathable formula helps to regulate your horse's temperature keeping it warm, dry and comfortable at all times. An exceptional finish with premium quality stainless steel hardware and contrast trims that complement the style. A brilliantly versatile waterproof turnout rug great for use on chilly days and nights.
Your Titan 100 has been carefully hand packaged in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag to keep your tack room tidy when not in use and easy for carrying
Turnout Rug Key features...
- 1680D ballistic nylon outer
- 100g thermo bonded filling – lightweight plus
- Unique waterproof system which allows maximum breathability and helps regulate your horse's temperature
- Velcro fastenings for detachable 100g snug-fit neck cover (British design registration 4 010 878). Neck cover included with this purchase.
- Double locking Velcro neck cover straps
- Longer cut neck cover over the wither
- Elasticated shoulder gusset (British design registration 4 010 772)
- Includes attachments for our Rug Liners (sold separately)
- Fleece lined wither pad
- Quick release chest clips
- Antibacterial and anti-static breathable polyester lining
- Deep cut and designed from the original "buster pattern"
- Branded safety reflective strips on front, side and rear of rug
- Cross surcingles
- Padded tail flap
- Stainless steel hardware
- PVC coated tail strap
- Detachable leg straps
- Dual purpose - can be used outdoors and indoors
- Technically advanced, laboratory tested and proven in the field
- Machine washable (30°), dry naturally
- The Titan 100 comes inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag