The Stable Rug Classic is with its strong and timeless design a must-have for your rug collection.
- Strong 900D Ripstop polyester outside
- 100g, 200g or 300g fiber filling
- Soft microfiber inside
- Timeless look and high-quality fabrics
- Washable at 30 degrees
The Stable Rug Classic is with its high-quality fabrics and timeless look designed to last for decades. The materials were carefully tested and selected so the rug is durable and very user-friendly. Thanks to the 3 different thicknesses, you can choose the rug that best suits the needs of your horse.
Fabrics & materials
The outside of the stable rug is made of a 900D Ripstop polyester. Ribstop fabric is a fabric that contains reinforced yarn, that makes it incredibly hard to tear the rug. Another benefit of this fabric is that it’s shavings repellent, so you can easily brush hay and straw off the rug. The filling on the inside can be 100g, 200g or 300g, depending on the needs of your horse. The filling is made from a fiberfill, which has the same performance as down without absorbing any smell. The inside lining of the rug is a micro-polyester fiber, which has a soft cotton touch.
Shape and size
The Stable Rug Classic can be worn in combination with our Turnout Rugs or with an Under Rug. The rug will stay nicely in place thanks to our polyester microfiber, two front buckles and two surcingles.
The rug is machine washable at 30 degrees (no dryer). We advise washing the rug on a monthly basis for the best results.
Our breathable products let the air pass through the fabrics they use in order for the horse not to be overheated by its equipment and protections.
The bigger the filling is, the more it will trap the heat, offering more warmth.
Kentucky aims for excellence. We know the equestrian world and its specificities. This is why we did our best to offer products that will last in time regarding all weather conditions.
Most of our products are machine washable at 30 degrees. However, we recommend washing it as infrequently as possible and using our protective washing bags in order to maintain quality over the long term. We also recommend using professional machines (larger capacity) to limit damage due to the drum of the normal washing machine. To dry it, simply put it outside on a sunny day. The dryer is not recommended.
The fabric used is specially designed to provide shavings from entering it.
DO YOU DELIVER TO PO BOXES?
- Yes, we ship to PO Boxes.
HOW WILL MY ORDER BE SHIPPED?
- We ship all orders with tracking via Australia Post.
- You receive tracking details via email when you order is shipped.
- Australian orders under $150 are charged flat rate shipping of $14.95.
- Australian orders over $150 include free shipping.
- International orders are shipped at a flat fee of $40 AUD charged at checkout. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER BE DELIVERED?
- We aim to ship all orders between 1-2 business days from payment confirmation.
- Please note that this time frame may vary due to circumstances beyond our control such as Australian Public Holidays or COVID restrictions.
- You will receive tracking details when you order is shipped.
- Orders shipped within Victoria are usually delivered between 2 - 5 working days. For all other states please allow between 3 - 7 working days for metropolitan areas and up to 10 working days for regional areas.
- Please refer to your individual tracking notification for further detail.
WHERE DO YOU SHIP FROM?
- All our stock (other than personalised brushes) is dispatched at our Melbourne warehouse.
- If the website says it's available, it's in Australia and ready to ship to you. We hate when you order something thinking that its local and then find it ships from overseas!
DO YOU ACCEPT EXCHANGES OR RETURNS?
- Yes, we offer hassle free exchanges and returns on orders (other than custom products) provided that you return it within 14 days after receiving your order, the product and packaging is in its original condition and it was not a customised or clearance/sale item.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept change of mind returns on customised products unless there is a manufacturing fault so please ensure you enter all details correctly and triple check spelling before placing your order. If you have any questions we are always happy to help prior to you placing your order.
- Returns must be accompanied by your original order details and contact details. Please do not send or e-mail us credit card numbers or other sensitive information. We will contact you directly if clarification is required.
- We do not refund shipping charges or return postage.
- Please contact us prior to any returns to ensure a smooth process.