The "Solace" bridle combines anatomic design features to avoid the sensitive facial nerves with a contemporary noseband and browband design.
Superior quality Italian leather anatomic bridle with soft padded headpiece. Stunning on dressage horses as well as eventers looking for a winning look!
- Curved browband to provide greater freedom in the eye and ear area.
- Shaped noseband specifically designed to avoid pressure on sensitive facial nerves.
- Silver hardware
- Highly adjustable on both sides.
- Hook stud billet ends for neat attachment to the bit
- Top quality craftsmanship
Each bridle comes with a Ritmo Equestrian bridle bag for storage when not in use.
Please note, reins are sold separately.
Ritmo bridles are made from the highest quality Italian leather and designed in Australia. The primary aim of Ritmo Equestrian is to provide superior quality bridles that prioritise the comfort of the horse. Ritmo bridles combine modern styling with top quality materials to provide luxury bridles that represent exceptional value for money. See the difference for yourself today.
Available in Black
Sizes : Pony, Cob, Full and Warmblood (Extra Full)
See our size chart here
DO YOU DELIVER TO PO BOXES?
- Yes, we ship to PO Boxes.
HOW WILL MY ORDER BE SHIPPED?
- We ship all orders with tracking via Australia Post.
- You receive tracking details via email when you order is shipped.
- Australian orders under $150 are charged flat rate shipping of $14.95.
- Australian orders over $150 include free shipping.
- International orders are shipped at a flat fee of $40 AUD charged at checkout. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER BE DELIVERED?
- We aim to ship all orders between 1-2 business days from payment confirmation.
- Please note that this time frame may vary due to circumstances beyond our control such as Australian Public Holidays or COVID restrictions.
- You will receive tracking details when you order is shipped.
- Orders shipped within Victoria are usually delivered between 2 - 5 working days. For all other states please allow between 3 - 7 working days for metropolitan areas and up to 10 working days for regional areas.
- Please refer to your individual tracking notification for further detail.
WHERE DO YOU SHIP FROM?
- All our stock (other than personalised brushes) is dispatched at our Melbourne warehouse.
- If the website says it's available, it's in Australia and ready to ship to you. We hate when you order something thinking that its local and then find it ships from overseas!
DO YOU ACCEPT EXCHANGES OR RETURNS?
- Yes, we offer hassle free exchanges and returns on orders (other than custom products) provided that you return it within 14 days after receiving your order, the product and packaging is in its original condition and it was not a customised or clearance/sale item.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept change of mind returns on customised products unless there is a manufacturing fault so please ensure you enter all details correctly and triple check spelling before placing your order. If you have any questions we are always happy to help prior to you placing your order.
- Returns must be accompanied by your original order details and contact details. Please do not send or e-mail us credit card numbers or other sensitive information. We will contact you directly if clarification is required.
- We do not refund shipping charges or return postage.
- Please contact us prior to any returns to ensure a smooth process.