Specially shaped and designed to follow the horse’s natural movement, the Kentucky Horsewear Sheepskin Anatomic Girth offers both comfort and freedom.
It relieves the horse’s shoulders and elbows, allowing to breathe better while still limiting the risk of injuries.
It features elastics on both ends to equalise pressure as well as three D-rings to accommodate schooling equipment and a buckle to attach the breastplate to the girth. The elastics are very strong and stay firm as they are three double made.
The Sheepskin Anatomic Girth features an EVA protective inner.
The artificial sheepskin offers excellent cushioning against the skin. The girth is made out of artificial leather, making it 100% animal-friendly and easy to maintain.
The artificial leather doesn’t take in any dirt, sweat or water and is therefore very durable! It does not change color and doesn’t get damaged easily.
- Anatomically shaped
- EVA protective inner
- Strong three double elastics
- Three D-rings and a buckle to attach a breastplate to the girth
- Artificial sheepskin attached with a strong Velcro
DO YOU DELIVER TO PO BOXES?
- Yes, we ship to PO Boxes.
HOW WILL MY ORDER BE SHIPPED?
- We ship all orders with tracking via Australia Post.
- You receive tracking details via email when you order is shipped.
- Australian orders under $150 are charged flat rate shipping of $14.95.
- Australian orders over $150 include free shipping.
- International orders are shipped at a flat fee of $40 AUD charged at checkout. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER BE DELIVERED?
- We aim to ship all orders between 1-2 business days from payment confirmation.
- Please note that this time frame may vary due to circumstances beyond our control such as Australian Public Holidays or COVID restrictions.
- You will receive tracking details when you order is shipped.
- Orders shipped within Victoria are usually delivered between 2 - 5 working days. For all other states please allow between 3 - 7 working days for metropolitan areas and up to 10 working days for regional areas.
- Please refer to your individual tracking notification for further detail.
WHERE DO YOU SHIP FROM?
- All our stock (other than personalised brushes) is dispatched at our Melbourne warehouse.
- If the website says it's available, it's in Australia and ready to ship to you. We hate when you order something thinking that its local and then find it ships from overseas!
DO YOU ACCEPT EXCHANGES OR RETURNS?
- Yes, we offer hassle free exchanges and returns on orders (other than custom products) provided that you return it within 14 days after receiving your order, the product and packaging is in its original condition and it was not a customised or clearance/sale item.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept change of mind returns on customised products unless there is a manufacturing fault so please ensure you enter all details correctly and triple check spelling before placing your order. If you have any questions we are always happy to help prior to you placing your order.
- Returns must be accompanied by your original order details and contact details. Please do not send or e-mail us credit card numbers or other sensitive information. We will contact you directly if clarification is required.
- We do not refund shipping charges or return postage.
- Please contact us prior to any returns to ensure a smooth process.