The Kentucky Horsewear Sheepskin Shipping Halter is an extremely soft and comfortable halter mainly used during transportation.
The halter is made of very strong nylon in combination with our new artificial sheepskin which is attached directly onto the nylon. These materials make this halter very light.
Its lightness reduces the pressure on the horse’s head and makes this halter the most efficient product on the market during long journeys.
The artificial sheepskin (100% animal friendly) covers every inch, also the buckles, which makes this halter perfect for horses that are prone to rubbing or have very sensitive skin.
The size can be adjusted on both sides.
A carabiner hook close to the cheek makes it easy to put on or take off the halter.
This halter is machine washable at 30°, no tumble dryer.
- Lightweight, extremely comfortable shipping halter
- Nylon and buckles covered by artificial sheepskin
- Ideal for long travels or for horses with sensitive skin
- Double headrest adjustments for perfect positioning
- Quick opening thanks to a carabiner
Available in Cob and Full sizes.
DO YOU DELIVER TO PO BOXES?
- Yes, we ship to PO Boxes.
HOW WILL MY ORDER BE SHIPPED?
- We ship all orders with tracking via Australia Post.
- You receive tracking details via email when you order is shipped.
- Australian orders under $150 are charged flat rate shipping of $14.95.
- Australian orders over $150 include free shipping.
- International orders are shipped at a flat fee of $40 AUD charged at checkout. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER BE DELIVERED?
- We aim to ship all orders between 1-2 business days from payment confirmation.
- Please note that this time frame may vary due to circumstances beyond our control such as Australian Public Holidays or COVID restrictions.
- You will receive tracking details when you order is shipped.
- Orders shipped within Victoria are usually delivered between 2 - 5 working days. For all other states please allow between 3 - 7 working days for metropolitan areas and up to 10 working days for regional areas.
- Please refer to your individual tracking notification for further detail.
WHERE DO YOU SHIP FROM?
- All our stock (other than personalised brushes) is dispatched at our Melbourne warehouse.
- If the website says it's available, it's in Australia and ready to ship to you. We hate when you order something thinking that its local and then find it ships from overseas!
DO YOU ACCEPT EXCHANGES OR RETURNS?
- Yes, we offer hassle free exchanges and returns on orders (other than custom products) provided that you return it within 14 days after receiving your order, the product and packaging is in its original condition and it was not a customised or clearance/sale item.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept change of mind returns on customised products unless there is a manufacturing fault so please ensure you enter all details correctly and triple check spelling before placing your order. If you have any questions we are always happy to help prior to you placing your order.
- Returns must be accompanied by your original order details and contact details. Please do not send or e-mail us credit card numbers or other sensitive information. We will contact you directly if clarification is required.
- We do not refund shipping charges or return postage.
- Please contact us prior to any returns to ensure a smooth process.