Horse Rug Bib (Summer) | Kentucky Horsewear
This Summer Horse Rug Bib is the ideal protection against excess rug rubbing on your horse’s chest.
The pad has two flaps which you put over the front of the rug where the front closures are.
- One flap will be on the inside of the rug, directly against the chest of the horse.
- The other flap then hangs on the outside of the rug to keep the BIB in place. Both edges of the BIB have notches to make sure the BIB stays in place.
The BIB is very soft with its 100% peached polyester outer fabric and offers great comfort to the horse.
The bib equalises the pressure the rug puts on the horse’s chest and can be used in combination with all kinds of rugs including a fly rug or a summer sheet.
The BIB is machine washable at 30°, no dryer.
- Prevents rubbing of the chest or withers
- Offers comfort and equalizes pressure
- Very soft with its 100% peached polyester outer fabric
How to put the horse bib on is shown in this handy video: